Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly shes a cutie,love all the blonde hair too Where do you get the bow like the one in your avatar pic ,i cant find any,my girl has a head of hair too BTW i also sleep with my little one and cannot stop holding her all day(i get such grief from people about it)..but its my last baby so im not bothered!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, What a beautiful little girl, huge congratulations xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Butterfly shes a cutie,love all the blonde hair too Where do you get the bow like the one in your avatar pic ,i cant find any,my girl has a head of hair too BTW i also sleep with my little one and cannot stop holding her all day(i get such grief from people about it)..but its my last baby so im not bothered!!
    Thanks Sweet Sister! Her hair was pretty dark, but it's lightening up every day.
    I don't know about the ribbon because the hospital bathed her, and then put it in.
    I do know that they used KY jelly to stick the bow in! Funny huh!
    I will find out and let you know. I never thought of the little tiny bows before.. I always thought of the flowered and ribboned headbands. I'm surprised I like it so much too, and that's my mission prob next week.. to find out where to buy the thin ribbon and find out the kind it is. So if I can get out, I will let you know!
    I'm so glad you sleep with her! Yep the co-sleeping controversy! My mom made sure that I had a bassinet at least. She was terrified someone would roll onto her. (my kids hated the crib, wouldn't even give it a couple days) but anyway.. I was in so much pain after delivery and still in quite a bit of pain, I did have a tear from pushing her out in one contraction unfortunately.. and it feels like it's tore open now! But anyway, all that pain.. I couldn't lift her in and out of the bassinet if she wanted to sleep there. So I decided to do the co-sleeping thing. I put her on her side and a blanket in between our bodies so she can't go on her tummy. I love it, It's so sweet and rewarding.
    Congrats again on your baby girl! You have a sweet little darling on your hands too! Let me know when you add more pics of her!
    Here is a larger pic so you can see her bow:

Name:  DSCF2661.JPG
Views: 136
Size:  1.78 MB
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! That is a beautiful little girl! The hair is just gorgeous.. XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Congratulations! That is a beautiful little girl! The hair is just gorgeous.. XX
    Thank you Maple! I'll bet you are over the moon you are going to have TWO little ~*Princesses*~
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is my little one in her newborn velour sleeper that probably won't fit more than a few days. I didn't think it would fit her because she's such a chunk but I got lucky and was able to put her in it and get several pics. And her newborn bow that I made for her I was able to get it as well.

Name:  DSCF3754.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  1.26 MB
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; February 24th, 2013 at 05:12 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness she is adorable!! xx
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimby View Post
    Oh my goodness she is adorable!! xx
    Thanks Bimby
    You are getting closer hon!!!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish it felt closer, I feel like its so far away and I just want to know she's ok in there! I feel totally out of control of things but I know she is best to stay put - did you feel this way?? Do you still pinch yourself every day??
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimby View Post
    I wish it felt closer, I feel like its so far away and I just want to know she's ok in there! I feel totally out of control of things but I know she is best to stay put - did you feel this way?? Do you still pinch yourself every day??
    I did, I was worried all the way through my pregnancy because of my previous M/C.
    But at the same time I had to try to enjoy my pregnancy because it was my last.
    I hope that you can try to enjoy the last part of yours too and remember what I said. I don't know if yours is your last?
    Get your camcorder out and try to catch her movements! You'll treasure them someday!
    My little one was SO stubborn with that so I didn't get much lol
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast