Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are such a fighter...and I pray that the next 90 days fly by so that you can get some good use of that bionic uterus!! Many hugs for the loss of your little one and that is amazing how dearly s/he was hanging on....(((hugs)))
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad your op went well but so sorry for your loss. Reading your heartbreaking story really but things in to perspective for me, what i needed.. get well soon..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is such good news, I am so sad for the loss of your liitle babe and I wish you a full and speedy recovery and future safe bfp xxxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This all really does put things in perspective. At the end of the day, i just really want a baby again. I want to carry it and hold it and watch it grow. Do I want a girl, absolutely! But if i could only have another boy, i wouldn't give that up for anything. I was so close to having nothing and it just makes you grateful to be able to just have a healthy baby that is so full of love.
    I am going to start the LE diet and hope that helps me to have a girl. But I personally believe diet is nearly the only sway factor that may make a difference and in the end if I have a 4th boy- i know i will have atleast tried and will be thrilled to just be blessed with the chance to create, carry and love another baby.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will have 100 days on the LE diet and then we can be cheering you on in the ttc pink journey. I pray for your emotional, physical and mental healing in the upcoming months and that you will be blessed with a healthy, beautiful baby by this time next year!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THanks for the update, I'm glad all is O.K with your uterus. It's so amazing what doctors can do these days! I hope you have a fast recovery physically and mentally. It sounds so unfair what happened with your wee one.
    I really hope everything goes well for you in the future
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you lost the baby. I wish you a speedy recovery and a healthy baby next year fx 4 a girl! Hope you can take your time to grieve as well
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh pray so pleased to hear surgery went well, praying for a speedy recovery for you and for your angel

Who knows what He has planned for our angel girls but it must be important if He needs them more than we do xxx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so glad all went well!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry for you loss, been reading this through and your a very strong lady. xxx
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast