Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is anyone else scared?

Hey lovely ladies!

Now I'm on this site for personal swaying reasons. To put it simply I want a girl. What ever outcome of my BFP I will love my child once here...but. Big but I so long for a daughter that I'm scared I will not stop till I get her. I'm scared about every scan telling me "boy" again. I'm scared to hear it.
    My question is am I alone in this taboo subject or is everyone at peace with their outcome of sway?
    Please don't think I will not love whatever child comes into my life as that's not the case. My DS2 is a gender disappointment and I love him so so so much. I just want to see if I am alone or not with my feelings? It's all so tragic that gender disappointment is a real life haunt but for me it is.
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm right there with you, scared, heck sometimes terrified BUT not of getting another DD because I will love and cherish her if I do, what scares me is not getting the chance to have the little boy I have tried so long and hard for.

It sounds so contradictory doesn't it. DH doesnt understand it I have explained but it's lost on him.

I had a dream years ago I had just given birth to a baby boy. It was one of those dreams with real feelings and oh the joy I was so happy, ecstatic, I so want to live that dream.

So yes I'm with you. I pray you get your DD Ugee
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks true blue. I don't feel so bad knowing I'm not alone. Really Hope you get your DS! I also had a very real dream of having twin daughters! I was crying with joy In My dream. I was shocked of having twins but overcome with happiness of the fact I could have 2 girls to bring home to complete my family.
    I was shopping today for my DSons and some cute girls clothes caught my eye. Usually I just force myself to not even notice them but today I went over and picked them up. Hope we both lev out our dreams!
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like a fraud in the world of GD if I'm super honest. We have 2 DS's they were our first we then went on over 12 years to have 6 DD's the deep longing and desire for a DS has been getting worse since DD3. I don't even understand it, why it's so strong but it's there and this is our very final shot at it. I have a great relationship with my bigger boys and feel very greedy to so strongly desire another.
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ME!!!!!!!! I'M TERRIFIED!!!! I would love another DD. I'm a great girl mom but this is my last chance to have a DS and I'm afraid I might never get the chance. Everyone is having boys around me and I think it's making me feel worse. I just have to remember that if I have another DD than it's just meant to be and that makes me feel better.
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was so scared before I found out the gender of my DS 4 that I would cry myself to sleep every night. Once I knew it was a boy I was still in love with him, so the fear of GD was worse than the GD itself! Glad I found out at 18 weeks though, waiting till later would have been too traumatic a wait
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I too feel a deep sadness over not having a daughter and I am so scared because there is a very real chance I may not get one and I wonder if not, will I feel this way for the rest of my life? I really don't want any more children so we are hoping to do IVF with PGD but even that is no garuntee if you don't get pregnant.

At this stage I know I would rather no baby than another who isn't my longed for daughter even though I would he would be a much loved precious gift like our others, but would I want to try again and again? I'm busy enough with three. It is a very scary thought that effects my life in a great way
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    True blue- You're not a fraud. Having 6 of 1 gender in a row would give most people GD. It doesn't matter if you have boys already, the heart wants what it wants!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Jana
    Thank You God

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Janamomof3girls View Post
    True blue- You're not a fraud. Having 6 of 1 gender in a row would give most people GD. It doesn't matter if you have boys already, the heart wants what it wants!
    Totally agree
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast