PDA

View Full Version : So it's a joke announcing that I just had my 7th boy!

6bluewant1pink
October 27th, 2013, 12:04 PM
I've came to terms accepting and thankful for my 7th son. I had him a week ago. I announce on Facebook arrival of my newest addition. I got a lot of nice comments but two comments I didn't like did I get my tubes tied(whose business is it to anyone), also one that really pissed me off. This person says good(my name), maybe next time lol y'all get that girl lol. Then one of my dh cousins agreed with her and was laughing like it's a joke. That really hurt my feelings. I am so thankful for my sweet baby boy,all my son's,i wouldn't trade them for the world. My boys aren't no joke I got all boys for a reason who knows if I may get a girl but why be so rude and make a joke about it :(

HopefulMonster
October 27th, 2013, 12:12 PM
What a silly cow!! Huge congrats on your newest arrival, I'm so sorry that insensitive people don't realise they're being rude, just ignore it, you have been blessed with 7 beautiful and healthy children and damn woman you must be a super hero to manage a big family, I struggle with just one! That woman is probably just jealous because you're a better mother and a nicer person xxxx

6bluewant1pink
October 27th, 2013, 12:18 PM
What a silly cow!! Huge congrats on your newest arrival, I'm so sorry that insensitive people don't realise they're being rude, just ignore it, you have been blessed with 7 beautiful and healthy children and damn woman you must be a super hero to manage a big family, I struggle with just one! That woman is probably just jealous because you're a better mother and a nicer person xxxx

Thanks! Actually she has 2 girls, and always wanted a boy. I know she miscarried before. I think she had her tubes tied. My husband cousin has no children, having problems conceiving. So maybe it's a jealousy issues. I wanna go off on them but I am gonna be the bigger person.

HopefulMonster
October 27th, 2013, 12:30 PM
I definitely sounds like she's trying to drag you down by making mean comments because you have two things that she wants but can't ever get; a big family and gorgeous sons! The only thing that makes her feel better is thinking that you must want just girls like she has. Definitely be the bigger person, it will annoy her more if she doesn't see that she's getting to you. I think there's something so special about families of all one gender xxxxxxx

HopefulMonster
October 27th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Also who the hell asks if you got your tubes tied!! I am annoyed for you, that is just beyond rude!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 27th, 2013, 03:37 PM
I just want to say congrats to you!!! 7 healthy babies is amazing. You are one lucky lady. And screw all of the negative opinions. You're a super woman and they're just jealous.

Dana-Alicia
October 27th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Congrats on your little boy!! And these ladies are ugly, rude and prob jealous of your abilities to take care of your kids. They are making a fool of themselves, seriously ugh. Enjoy your gorgeous boy's!

6bluewant1pink
October 27th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Also who the hell asks if you got your tubes tied!! I am annoyed for you, that is just beyond rude!!!

Yes it seems like the normal amount of kids is 2or 3. I think her way of saying try again for a girl she wanted to see if I got my tubes tied because I would have oh yes I am done tubes tied. Another person said inbox me if you did it or not. I am like really well she will be waiting on that inbox lol.

iluvmy4sons
October 28th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Sorry for all the comments. Congrats on your baby boy. I keep getting the comments are you done now since you had your girl. I also got asked if I was going to tie my tubes. I have been thinking about it, but it should be no ones business but yours and your DH's. My Sil was mad that I was pregnant because I guess she was trying and was not succeeding. She has one and now is due in April. She still has not acknowledged Liliana really. It just sucks. It not like I got pregnant to hurt her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

mis2ninos
October 29th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Ugh people sometimes! Sorry they were so insensitive to you.

Congrats on your sweet and healthy boy. Having 7 of them is something special you are a lucky mama and your boys are lucky to have you!!

3littleladies
October 30th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Congratulations with your new arrival!

I know its hard to ignore those type of comments, they really do suck.

Adia
October 30th, 2013, 02:41 PM
It sucks that so many people feel like they can be jerks on FB just because it isn't to our face.
I had a SIL that found out she was having DD3 and so many people blasted her. I blasted right back and criticized them heavily for being so ungrateful that she was having a healthy beautiful baby...it wasn't the most mature thing on my part but I couldn't help it. A lot of the creeps (some of them our BILs and SILs) deleted their comments! SIL thanked me later!

icesfire
November 6th, 2013, 05:15 PM

I wander if it was my mom. My nice and caring monther toll me to "get fix becouse I was just making my self more trapted" when I toll her I was pregncted with my 3. She will have a compleat cow when I tell her #4 on it way. (ttc #4)

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

pinkpetals
December 5th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Congat! You are a superwoman!!!

Quad7114
December 6th, 2013, 11:56 PM
I have 3 boys and it can get wild....6 boys kudos to you!!! Congrats on the little one. I've come to the conclusion that people don't have a filter anymore. People think they can just say whatever they want and don't apologize for insensitive comments.

Did you sway at all? I believe diet plays a part in swaying but sometimes I wonder how much genetics does. I have a ton of boy cousins and only 1 girl cousin on my Mom's side. I have 3 boys myself. Just makes me wonder sometimes...

mumof6
January 18th, 2014, 09:09 AM
i was disgusted in people's comments when i had my 7th boy 13 weeks ago
i got told that i keep trying for a girl and failing, that they hope i'm not having anymore, omg another boy, you're crazy. that we're gluttons for punishment - i could go on and on. people are so hurtful and they dont seem to care what they say. My desire for a girl still hasnt gone away even though i am totally in love with this little boy - i just adore him, he's such a beautiful little boy

We have decided to try one last time - dh says when i'm ready
i was thinking around May we will start ttc.

congrats on your beautiful little boy - its just as magical every time isnt it!!

Houseofblue
January 18th, 2014, 09:52 AM
mumof6- honestly, I think ppl are just jealous of your large family :) People like to make themselves feel better by putting other people down.
I have an older cousin who wanted children badly but it just didn't happen (she is bipolar and on tons of meds, her marriage fell apart right when she and her dh were getting ready to ttc years ago and she never found another partner). So when my sis and I had our babies (we both have boys), my cousin made sure to make comments on FB ("omg you better have a girl this time!", etc), yet she treats her only nephew like he is a prince...she is soooo in love with the cute little guy and since he was born has doted on him and spoiled him, her FB page is littered with pics of him, etc... if she had a son it's pretty obvious she would be in love with him. So I think all the "girl" comments she has said to my sister and I are some deep-rooted jealousy that we had children, so deep maybe she doesn't even realize it kwim?
I get a bit jealous of large families like yours, regardless of gender...I always dreamed of a large family but one of my kids has autism so it has changed everything. We can only handle one more kid with our ASD son's issues, and that makes me sad. I think you are so blessed. :)

Adia
January 18th, 2014, 10:21 AM
I think Houseofblue has a point. When people see or hear of a big family they automatically make it all about them. They have things like "I can't afford the X number of kids I have now, how could I ever afford 7??" running through their head.

I have an aunt who is disgusted at anyone who has more than 2 kids like she did. She really couldn't handle the two kids she had and she wanted them to have a certain amount of wealth and privilege throughout their life. Her kids have had huge psychological issues with their mother, lots of therapy needed.

Even though my cousins are adults, she still controls them, to a point, with money. When she sees people with large families, such as my parents with 7 kids, she is appalled. She thinks my parents were big flops because we didn't/don't have as much wealth and privilege as her kids had. Reality is we had different opportunities than her kids and have done just fine in different ways.

icesfire
January 18th, 2014, 03:44 PM
mumof6 I not saying this to be mean, but out off consertion. I was toll to wight a year befor trying and we dont lisstion to the docter we end up lossing are baby last week I would not be able to live with my self if i dont warre other to wight the year and the loss there baby too. So if you been toll be you doc to wight pleace pleace wight till doc say. I wish you luck in get thr girl when you try again.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk