PDA

View Full Version : I'm cured..... Mostly

Fae
November 6th, 2013, 11:28 PM
My beautiful baby boy is here. I had so much fear I wouldn't bond. He's two weeks old and I'm exhausted hormonal and anxious but I love him so much and I wouldn't trade him for all the girls in the world. Now that he's here having my two boys feels so right and I know he's meant to be mine. I still want a girl someday so it's not completely gone but all that worry and fear about bonding was a waste no problems there :)

wantingonemore
November 7th, 2013, 12:50 AM
great to hear - enjoy your beautiful little man :)

carameline
November 7th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Aw lovely. I think two little boys is just awesome. Mine are such cute little buddies. Huge congrats to you on your new son <3

luxelover
November 7th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Congrats on your beautiful bundle! Enjoy those wonderful newborn snuggles with your new mama's boy xx

Adia
November 7th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Congratulations! Good to hear you are enamored with you little bub!

ocean
November 9th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Congrats!! I'm 9 months past you and can tell you it only gets better. Now seeing their little heads bowed together as they play with blocks together (so soon, it's happened!), or the little one's eyes following the big one wherever he goes, or the big one thinking the little one is so cute. 'Two boys' has got my HEART now. I breathe them in deep. So precious to me.

So many congrats on your beautiful precious boy!!

Taylor
December 15th, 2013, 11:28 PM
This gives me so much hope that I will be happy in May. Thank you!