PDA

View Full Version : My sister had a girl ignores her boys

Twins6boysinall
March 30th, 2012, 10:20 AM
My sister had a daughter in January. Mind you 10 weeks early. So she has Heath issues. But she went all day every day that baby was in the hospital and left her boys to fend for themselves.
One of my twins had to stay in the hospital a week after he was born. I would have loved to spend a lot more time with him but I had 4 others including an infant the same age at home.
Then two weekends ago she text saying one of her sons had emergency surgery in the middle of the night. So I asked her for what. She didn't know. Omg if one of my boys were in the hospital I would drive out to see him at the very least find out what was wrong for Christ sake. It just up sets me to no end. She doesn't deserve to have a daughter.
It's just not fair. I know just venting. Everyone deserves to be happy I guess but why can't I have a daughter? I wouldn't ignore my other kids. You just don't not love your kids because they aren't the gender you wanted.
Forgot to mention the son that had surgery was at his dads house. That's why she didn't take him.

wilma_five
March 30th, 2012, 11:01 AM
That's sad :sad:

KellyLouise2012
March 30th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Thats shocking!!! No matter what the sex her children are her children! Some people just don't deserve to have kids sorry I know that sounds harsh :think: x

LolaInLove
March 30th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I see people who don't deserve ANY children all the time and wonder what kind of crazy world this is where we can't even get pregnant anymore and yet these &*^^%&^ people get them left and right. That is a very sad story. I would give her a good yelling at for that, at least say WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? Your boys need you! But everyone has their crap to deal with. I'm sorry it bums you out.

Twins6boysinall
March 30th, 2012, 04:40 PM
My husband said if that was my kid I would have gotten out of bed and drove down to that hospital and stayed till I knew what it was and that he was going to be alright. She shut up real fast. Then she called his dad and said she had to know what was wrong. But only because she could tell my dh was discussed with her. She doesn't see anything wrong with her parenting. And is always saying my kids come first. Oh sure if they have a pink bow in there hair and are wearing a dress maybe.

purplepoet20
March 30th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I would most likely run to hospital, forgetting I had a car and wearing whatever I was in at the time and with no shoes. Any child taken to the hospital for surgery should be the center of attention at the time (gender or age mean nothing to me).

I have been lucky to not have a baby in the hospital but I understand wanting to be there as much as possible but all the needs of every child needs to be taken care of. An infant has a staff of nurses and would do fine if you had to leave for whatever reason. An older child with more emotions, attachments, and memories needs to be loved as well.

Karma will get her later when her sons move a million miles away and forget they have a mom. And her daughter will one day resent her.