Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Timeline for testing

Hi again. I spoke with you for a consult last week and I have decided that I want to do testing to rule out any immune causes for my last chemical pregnancy.

If I am lucky enough to find another donor embryo by June, that will be our preferred date of transfer. I am still saving the funds necessary to pay for the immune tests/blood work, but I wanted to see how soon I need to get started? I believe I would need to start FET meds (lupron) middle to end of May.

You had mentioned endometriosis as a possibility during our consult, so I would also need to factor in the possibility of a laparoscopy into the timeline.

Thank you!
    Me: 31 DH: 29 and our family: 2005 2011 2013 2016

DOR at 0.15 AMH, AFC 8, FSH 8.1. Three fresh cycles and two donor embryo FET's we finally got our DD four years later. She completes us in a way I had only dreamed of.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just FYI, I got an alert when you posted that is is out of the office until February 2!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Thanks Hoping4Kaylani thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to laugh, exactly 3 years ago this time when I was still cycling with him he was at the Super Bowl! Bet that's where he's headed LOL! He's a big football fan.
    2 Boys 6 & 9 yrs old 6 year old IVF and has NF1 - PGD to test for NF1 and Gender

Cycle #1-August 2010-Transferred 1 Girl= BFN
    Cycle #2- Nov 2010- No Unaffected Females to Transfer No Unaffected Males to Freeze
    Cycle# 3- May 2011- 5 Fertilized --Frozen on Day 2 to Batch with Next Cycle
    Cycle #4- June 2011- Transferred 3 Girls=-BFN
    Cycle#5- September 2011-- Day 5 Biopsy-- Grade A Hatched Blastocyst Girl= BFN
    Cycle #6- Different Doctor-Dr Braverman January 2012-Transferred 3 Girls=BFN
    Cycle #7-April 2012 Transferred 6 Girls =BFN
    Cycle #8-July 2012 Transferred 3 Girls=BFN--WTF!
    Cycle #9-October 2012 Transferred 2 Girls- Beta-=13 Chemical Pregnancy...

April 2013- 40 yrs old- New RE- SIRM-NYC/Westchester- Transferred 2 Girl Blasts & 2 Girl Morulas= BFP!!!!

April 2015- 42 yrs old- SIRM- 1 Girl Transferred- BFP!!

Samantha 12/17/13 8pounds 3oz

Ava 12/28/15 8pounds 4oz

My Miracle..http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ht-f...acle-here.html

5. Likes Hoping4Kaylani, lisvna liked this post
    Ask the Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Jany1025 View Post
    I had to laugh, exactly 3 years ago this time when I was still cycling with him he was at the Super Bowl! Bet that's where he's headed LOL! He's a big football fan.
    No I only go to SuperBowls when the NYGiants are there! This was just a simple vacation (I do those once in a while as well) LOL
    Dr. Braverman, Founder and Medical Director at Braverman Reproductive Immunology, New York
    www.preventmiscarriage.com
    @BravermanReprod

7. Likes Jany1025, Hoping4Kaylani liked this post
    Ask the Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would recommend you do the immune testing now, If we find evidence of endometriosis that will leave us plenty of time to do the laparoscopy. Just call the office and tell them you want to register for the full immune testing.
    Dr. Braverman, Founder and Medical Director at Braverman Reproductive Immunology, New York
    www.preventmiscarriage.com
    @BravermanReprod

9. Thanks Hoping4Kaylani thanked for this post