Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just adding to this, it is only available in Australia via script and then you have to get it specially made up at a compounding pharmacy.
    13 years 11 years 6 years & our HT miracle 2 years

6 IVF Cycles(3 SART & 3 Genea), 4 FET cycles, 4 transfers, 3 Chemicals.

Sep 11 2012: Genea, FET, 1 day 5, CGH HB transferred.
    4dp5dt POAS BFP, 9dp5dt 67, 11 dp5dt 183, 17dp5dt 3832
    Full Cycle Details here Cycle Summary

Finally our beautiful baby girl was born 20th May, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    Just adding to this, it is only available in Australia via script and then you have to get it specially made up at a compounding pharmacy.
    Thats not true...

DHEA 6X (Pretorius) - Vitamin Warehouse
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pink View Post
    That is homeopathic which is much different than the stuff we have here in the states or what you would get via a script. Basically homeopathic is like taking a bucket of water and then adding a drop of DHEA into it. Then split that bucket of water up into hundreds of different bottles.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess to be honest I haven't googled it, but from what my Aussie RE said it can only be got on prescription in Australia. If you find anything online, then I would say it will not be the same quality as what you need for IVF.

What you have found, like Michaela said is a homeopathic preparation, this is NOT DHEA, homeopathics do not work like vitamins, but work to stimulate a certain reaction, in this case I am assuming the adrenals, this is not what we are talking abou in terms of DHEA and while this preparation may be helpful as with any vitamins or supplements it should be given by a qualified homeopath, as if you are not lacking with homeopathics, the preparation will do absolutely nothing.

I personally love homeopathics but would not use this preparation when talking in what RE's mention as DHEA.
    13 years 11 years 6 years & our HT miracle 2 years

6 IVF Cycles(3 SART & 3 Genea), 4 FET cycles, 4 transfers, 3 Chemicals.

Sep 11 2012: Genea, FET, 1 day 5, CGH HB transferred.
    4dp5dt POAS BFP, 9dp5dt 67, 11 dp5dt 183, 17dp5dt 3832
    Full Cycle Details here Cycle Summary

Finally our beautiful baby girl was born 20th May, 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    Princess to be honest I haven't googled it, but from what my Aussie RE said it can only be got on prescription in Australia. If you find anything online, then I would say it will not be the same quality as what you need for IVF.

What you have found, like Michaela said is a homeopathic preparation, this is NOT DHEA, homeopathics do not work like vitamins, but work to stimulate a certain reaction, in this case I am assuming the adrenals, this is not what we are talking abou in terms of DHEA and while this preparation may be helpful as with any vitamins or supplements it should be given by a qualified homeopath, as if you are not lacking with homeopathics, the preparation will do absolutely nothing.

I personally love homeopathics but would not use this preparation when talking in what RE's mention as DHEA.
    Hard to put much stock in homeopathic hormones. Hormones work by receptor binding. The more receptors bound the more response.
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12