Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

HRC Newport Beach is open!

Hi Everyone.

If you have not heard yet, HRC Fertility has relocated its laboratory from Laguna Hills California to Newport Beach, California. I will be seeing patients at the Newport Beach and Fullerton locations only. Newport Beach is about 15 miles from Laguna Hills and very near the Pacific Ocean! We have built a wonderful, state of the art laboratory in Newport Beach with no expense spared to provide our patients with the optimal environment to receive care. The laboratory was designed by the eminent Professor Barry Behr of Stanford University and he will also be serving as our laboratory director. Our entire staff from Laguna Hills is now in Newport Beach, including our embryology staff (Charlotte, Rena and Fung Zen), Lori Whalen and Natalija Matic. Several features make this the premier IVF laboratory in the US, including positive pressure airflow, and clean room technology designed by Dr. Antonia Gilligan, the renowned environment engineer. We are also the first laboratory in the US to feature Labotect's innovative C-Top incubators to maximize blastocyst formation. Patients are able to observe the workings of the laboratory through walls of glass.

In addition to our new location and total dedication to excellent clinical results, we have completely revamped our customer service. I have a new 'new patient coordinator' Stephanie Rainville (stephanier@havingbabies.com). Lori remains my principal coordinator (loriw@havingbabies.com) and I have added Andrea Natelborg, RN who will serve as Lori's assistant. Natalija Matic (natalijam@havingbabies.com) will be serving as practice coordinator. I have also added a concierge dedicated to helping out of town and out of country patients coordinate their stays.

The new phone number to schedule free Gender Dreaming consultations is 949-287-5600.
    The new address is 500 Superior Avenue, #210, Newport Beach California 92663.
    I will post pictures of the new facility in the coming days.

Thanks

Dr.Potter
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on the new office Dr Potter. Any specials for Gender Dreaming girls to celebrate your opening? ;-)
    05 06 09 11

1st Cycle-October 2010 IVF/ICSI/PGD @ SART - transferred 2 - BFN

2nd Cycle- January 2011 HRC BFP 6dp5dt Beta @ 11dp5dt- 437, Beta @ 13dp5dt- 765, HB seen 16th February at 6weeks 6 days pregnant.

Baby Eliza Grace born 13/10/11.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My 3 Sons! View Post
    Congratulations on the new office Dr Potter. Any specials for Gender Dreaming girls to celebrate your opening? ;-)
    Maybe we should work on one; Congrats on Eliza Grace! post a picture in my album!
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds fabulous Dr. Potter!! I feel so honored to be able to see it first hand in February!!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its truly awesome.. had the privilege to cycle there this Jan. Loved the atmosphere.
    me- 37 yrs hubby -44 yrs

trying for

cycle-1@HRC , STARTED STIMMS ON 28TH MAY 2011,
    5units lupron, 300 gonal-f, 1 vial menopur
    er- 9th June,
    14 eggs retrieved, only 6 mature and 5 fertilized
    all went in for GSN and all abnormal so no transfer

started taking bee pollen, folic acid, coq10, prenatal, dha, wheat grass
    hubby taking naturally smart for men

metformin protocol from 1st December2011

cycle 2- HRC , started stimms 31st Dec 2011 - 20 ui lupron x2, 300 gonal -f, 1 vial menopur.
    30 eggs retrieve, 25 mature, 22 fertilized and GSN. 1 normal :and 1 went for rebiopsy.
    HPT on 26.1.12 - BFN/ BETA -BFN

Cycle-3 @Genesis.-spermsorting+ivf+pgd. started with single dose lupron depot on 06/04/12.last day of ocp 10/04/12. stated with gonal-f 300 from 20/04/12. ER on 04/05/12. 16 eggs retrieved.,12 fertilized,and 4 healthy 2 hatched blastocyst transferred on 09/05/12 and 2 frozen. 10d5dt -17.4 -BFP

Turns out to be chemical... BFN

November 2012, genesis for FET, transfered 2 but again BFN.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds AWESOME! So glad Lori is still with you. She is the best!
    and Twin thanks to Dr. P
    OHW MS/GSN/IVF

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Dr P! Looking forward to seeing it all in August!!
    10 7 5 3

Cycle #1 - HRC in August 2012 10 Eggs retrieved, 8 to biopsy, 5 XX and 2 XY, only 1 healthy XX and one healthy XY. Transferred 1 XY. 1st BETA 607 2nd BETA 1970. Heatbeat seen on ultraound 24/9. 2 Heartbeats seen at second ultrasound! Holy Moly, it's split! We are having identical twins!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dr. Potter.. Im interested and intrigued - what are the C- top incubators? How does that maximixe blast formation? That sounds really amazing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome!!

I was hoping to invent an embie webcam so I wouldn't lose my mind not know how they were doing. Lol!! It would be neat to see the lab working!!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fabulous, a wonderful new lab to make more wonderful babies. Keep up the excellent work !!

Eternally grateful Dr P, Lori and lab team !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast