Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Microsort question

Dr Potter, I had a telephone consultation with you on monday. We spoke about microsort and that if it were available, you think it would be beneficial for me as we only had 2 male embryos in our failed cycle. Do you think it would be worth it for me to wait a little longer to see if it gets approved? (we were planning on coming to you in June). I am 29. Also, can microsort be damaging to the sperm/embryo?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xnicolax View Post
    Dr Potter, I had a telephone consultation with you on monday. We spoke about microsort and that if it were available, you think it would be beneficial for me as we only had 2 male embryos in our failed cycle. Do you think it would be worth it for me to wait a little longer to see if it gets approved? (we were planning on coming to you in June). I am 29. Also, can microsort be damaging to the sperm/embryo?
    If we had a better handle on the time horizon, it would be worth waiting but as of now we are still waiting to get the panel scheduled so we really have no idea whether it will be 6, 12 or 18 months.
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect