Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dr P, on behalf of all Aussies and Internationals

We thank you for the great interview on 60 mins !! It was presented well and treated with respect (thank goodness). You helped our cause and we are forever grateful.
    Nice to see you again too (on tv).

Eternally grateful Dr P, Lori and lab team !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was fantastic!! Thank you for everything you do!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good on you Dr P.

You presented brilliantly. Thanks for doing what you can to further the interests of gender selection here. Your comment when asked about the wild west was priceless. You are very a smart man.

The story was excellent and the chat afterwards was entertaining to say the least!

Zib.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dr potter. It was so great to watch the story. I was crying when i remembered everything we went through to get eliza. I th ank God for you and your team. You make miracles happen.
    05 06 09 11

1st Cycle-October 2010 IVF/ICSI/PGD @ SART - transferred 2 - BFN

2nd Cycle- January 2011 HRC BFP 6dp5dt Beta @ 11dp5dt- 437, Beta @ 13dp5dt- 765, HB seen 16th February at 6weeks 6 days pregnant.

Baby Eliza Grace born 13/10/11.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, well done Dr P. And I just loved your comeback to the Aussie presenter: "no, you are the Wild West, we are the future".

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dr Potter,

I cycled with you in February this year, I was Holly from England, and had my SET on Valentines Day. I have just watched the 60 minutes and had the exact same reaction as 'my3sons', I burst into tears when I saw you, heard your voice and saw the lovely HRC facilities, Just brought so many memories flooding back, you really are a hero to us, thank you for speaking out and being the future. Its a wonderful thing you are doing I can never thank you enough.

HRC cycle 1 Feb 2012
    ER 14 eggs, 9 fert and biopsy 24 GSN, 4 normals inc 2 's
    1 transferred & BFP
    But at 20 weeks my angel Violet passed away

November 2012 FET #1 - ended in chemical, went down the immune issues path with Dr Gorgy

April 2013 Cycle 2 - HRC
    ER 9 eggs, 8 fert, only 5 biopsied day5, 4 normals only 1 girl!
    Transferred 1
    Beta 10dpt 123, 14dpt 1171
    But at 19 weeks Primrose passed away

Dec 2013 cycle 3 - HRC
    ER 8 eggs, 7 fert, 1 frozen
    Searching and praying for a Gestational Carrier (surrogate)
    to carry our DD (under Dr Potters advisement)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in New Zealand and just sat down with my family and watched it online. It gave my mother (who will be staying in NZ to look after our 3 children for us while we are in the US) a better understanding of what we are doing.

You did a wonderful job Dr Potter and your answers to the questions were excellent. I look forward to meeting you in June.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From the U.S. and cycled with you. Just watched the broadcast online and wanted to congratulate you on a brilliant job! You come across sincere, direct, and warm- just like you are! I had a wonderful experience with you as my Dr. and it's nice for others to see how wonderful you are. Seeing you on tv and reliving the experience was very emotional for me. Thanks so much for helping me be successful in this journey and for being a pioneer!

Congrats also on your new office, it looks amazing!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw the 60 minutes article and found it life changing. I have thought about family balancing many times but not thought it was really achievable. Now I am so sure we can do it. Hoping to arrange my cycle this year. Can't wait to start this process.
    Australian couple
    Parents to :4:2: Working with Dr Potter at HRC for our HT :or
    Cycle #1 IVF in Australia (MIVF) 2010, ER 22, 18 fertilized, 6 survived to day 2, 1 TF = Chemical. 5 frozen day 2 - poor quality
    Cycle #2 Aug 12 Dr Potter at HRC. ER 13, 10 mature, 9 fertilized, 8 to Day 3 PGD, 1 normal XX TF= BFN.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...e-hrc-bfn.html
    Sperm frozen at HRC so I can cycle alone next time
    Cycle #3 December 12 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose Lupron flare with GH. Preparation 12 weeks DHEA, acupuncture, chinese herbs, Metformin and extreme low carb diet. 11 eggs, 7 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 to day 5 Natera, both XY HB. NT :-(
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...ansfer-28.html
    Cycle #4March 13 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose lupron Flare with Follistim 450iu & Menopur 300iu & Saizen GH. Continued acupuncture, chinese herbs, low carb diet, Metformin and DHEA. Added fertility yoga. 31 Eggs, 24 Mature, 18 fertilized, 10 to day 5 aCGH, 4 normal Hatched Blasts- 3 XY and 1 XX. TF day 6 fully HB. 7dpd6t BFP.
    Betas 7dpd6t = 134, 10dpd6t= 432, 12dpd6t = 713, 15dpd6t 2000
    Ultrasound planned 15th April

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely loved the story on 60 minutes - hope to make my dreams come true thank you so much for portraying this story in such a positive light !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast