Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I am definitely buying this thing, I freakin hate the jelly belly feeling
    It really really helps with feeling normal again, especially when it comes to clothes. I was back in regular jeans much, much faster because it holds everything in and makes it comfortable to have a waistband on your tummy. I just wish I had found it when my first two were born, LOL.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Shutterbug View Post
    Does it work if you've got a mummy tum before you get pregnant again? I never used any support after the boys and have saggyness now.
    It did for me. I will NEVER have the tummy I did before having kids. I know that. But I didn't use it until after my 3rd baby was born, and the difference was really amazing. I had bad PPD with him, and wearing normal clothes, etc, really, really helped my outlook.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dloui the concept is FANTASTIC!

I'd never heard of them, it was my mum who told me about it, but couldnt find anything like it when i was pregnant with DS. So i wasnt going to bother, but my mum wouldnt take no for answer, and given that after 4 kids she always has a flat firm tummy i thought id give it a try. She literally turned up at the hospital with the linen that she had cut to size and length and a packet of safety pins and gave instructions to DH on how to put it in REALLY tight LOL - she said i'd be thanking her later and i was!

It took some getting used to the first 2 days - because i made sure DH did it REALLY tight, but after about 2 days, it actually felt wierd NOT to have it on. I slept with it on...i really only took it off to shower.

Just wasn't sure which one to buy (i have found a couple on the net) because i want one that is going to give me the really strong compression
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    I used a Belly Bandit with my last ds -- and yes, put it on the day I came home from the hospital. It worked wonders -- not just for helping my belly go back to "normal" but just in how I felt when I got home. I loved the support and it was worth every penny.

Belly Bandit®
    Shell - was this one nice and strong? Did it hold you in really tight? not sure wether to get on like that...or like this
    Postpartum Girdle, belly wrap, medical compression garment, c?section recovery, exercise for c?section, after c?section, c?section pain, pregnancy and weight, baby weight
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lassie, I haven't tried others to compare, but yes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I have been checking these things out and I have a question. I am 5ft 9 inches tall and the belly bandit looks like it may be too short for me. They sell them on amazon so I was reading some of the comments and it was 50/50 responses, some women loved it and others hated it because they said it rode up and they had to buy two different sizes, but that would make sense to me because as soon as you get smaller you are going to need a smaller one. So I guess my question is, is the belly bandit going to be long enough for me considering my height?

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    Ok so I have been checking these things out and I have a question. I am 5ft 9 inches tall and the belly bandit looks like it may be too short for me. They sell them on amazon so I was reading some of the comments and it was 50/50 responses, some women loved it and others hated it because they said it rode up and they had to buy two different sizes, but that would make sense to me because as soon as you get smaller you are going to need a smaller one. So I guess my question is, is the belly bandit going to be long enough for me considering my height?
    I am 5 8 and it fits well. It will depend more on how long your torso is, I suppose. It goes from my hips to my ribs. If they have the dimensions on the site, you could measure to see how far up it will come on your belly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    I am 5 8 and it fits well. It will depend more on how long your torso is, I suppose. It goes from my hips to my ribs. If they have the dimensions on the site, you could measure to see how far up it will come on your belly.
    I will check if they have the dimensions, thanks

Did you need to order two sizes?

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The one I ordered was tight and hard to get on at first, so no. By the time I started to think I might need a smaller size, I was almost done wearing it. I can see, though, how people will order one that's easier to put on when they're just delivered, and then need a smaller one later on. It was TOUGH to clasp at the beginning.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I should have used this!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast