Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you feed her big or small meals? How often does she eat?

Once I moved DS2 to 2 big meal and 2 snacks and 1 nap he sleeps better at night. He eats a lot at dinner, 1 1/2 slcies of pizza, 1cup of pasta, or about 1 1/2-2 cups of meat/rice/veggies. His snacks are fruit and homemade crackers. and he nurses for about 30 mins 5 times a day.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sleep problems are so hard. I think you should pat her/shhhush her/crank the mobile and then cover her with a blanket and leave her be. Then the next time she cries space out your comforting a little longer. Then try to refrain from going to her. If you know she's fed, warm, not poopy, and not endangered, I'd leave her be. She'll eventually get the hang of Bed Time= Sleeping.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    Do you feed her big or small meals? How often does she eat?

Once I moved DS2 to 2 big meal and 2 snacks and 1 nap he sleeps better at night. He eats a lot at dinner, 1 1/2 slcies of pizza, 1cup of pasta, or about 1 1/2-2 cups of meat/rice/veggies. His snacks are fruit and homemade crackers. and he nurses for about 30 mins 5 times a day.
    wow! that's a lot of food! No wonder he is not waking up.But my baby eat a lot less! And I can't just "feed her" you know if she is not eating. She cry , spit it out , turns her head away , you name it. If she eat maybe 1/2 slices of pizza or 1/2 cup food on a good day! she like orange, pear , tomato , so she eat some of that...
    Also your baby get's milk 5 times a day! She drinks milk 3/day before she go sleep and that's it. I try to give her milk from a cup but she only drink it from the bottle and I only give her bottle before sleep .Then we go brush teeth and go to bed.
    She is just not eating good and I can't change that.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein&Sonshines View Post
    Sleep problems are so hard. I think you should pat her/shhhush her/crank the mobile and then cover her with a blanket and leave her be. Then the next time she cries space out your comforting a little longer. Then try to refrain from going to her. If you know she's fed, warm, not poopy, and not endangered, I'd leave her be. She'll eventually get the hang of Bed Time= Sleeping.
    Ok we did it last night! OMG it was so hard to do!! we had to go in twice and sit in the rocking chair with her...but she was up for 1 1/2 hour and she was crying...(I almost give her milk) she don't care about blanket she kicks it off...and Im up anyway because I can't go to sleep when she crys. Im very sensitive to my babys cry I jump up like crazy! Some ppl can tolerate a lot better but some not.
    Anyway Im thinking to go to 1 nap/day maybe... still I think she is hungry at night because she eat so little , but I can't change that.
    +1

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My girl too absolutely refused to sleep, and I also found her crying awful. I tried several methods, and crying it out did absolutely not work!

If you don't want your daughter to cry at all, and if you're prepared to invest a little time, the No-Cry Sleep Solution can make her sleep better:

http://www.amazon.com/No-Cry-Sleep-S.../dp/0071381392

If you're desperate, and need to sleep, and want to know how to comfort her just with your voice:

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Nights-Sl.../dp/9197773611

Good luck !
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tnx! We are doing a little better now she go to back to sleep faster, but she still cry for milk...I hope she learn to sleep all night like in a month or so!
    +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12