Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Middle name for Lillian

Hey ya'll,

I was pretty set on doing Lillian Elizabeth (Elizabeth was my middle name), and I thought it was a cute way to honor my old middle name and my Mom's, but recently I went to a HS graduation and about 70% of the girl's middle names was Elizabeth!

While I am still entertaining the idea of keeping it, was wondering if anyone had a good suggestions for a middle for Lillian? I am open to suggestions!

Plus, it a bit of tongue twister and does not flow well when you say it aloud, try it: Lillian Elizabeth..it's a lot of L's!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lillian is such a pretty name, did you have any other ones you were considering? my girls middles names are Louise (after me and my grandmother) and Elise if I had another girl her middle name would of been Marie after my mom and mother in laws middle name or Jayne just because I liked that

what about Lillian Rose I think they go good together, the name sounds very feminine

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I second Lillian Rose, it flows nicely. Along those same lines, I like Lillian Paige and Lillian Grace.
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like family tradition. Lilly-beth is a cute nickname!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you could shorten elizabeth to my middle name--beth!! Lillian Beth sounds good--it's very similar to my name though so I am biased (oh yeah and lily is my favorite girl's name--lol)
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lillian Hope or Lillian Faith. I was going to say Lillian Grace but it has already been said.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like Lillian Beth.
    Or Lillian Belle (short for Isabelle which is variation of Elizabeth). Also love Jayne or Maeve.
    Every other little girl has Rose or Grace as a middle name, so I would avoid them.
    4140 2007 2009 (VBAC)

2012 - 2 chemicals
    May testing: FSH 20, AMH .4 diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve.
    June: Natural BFP! baby boy lost at 9 weeks & blighted ovum

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, while I think Rose and Grace are nice for middle names too, it's also pretty common.

I think I'm stuck back on Elizabeth or even Beth...it's shortens it up some but still honors my mom and I. Not 100% yet, but love the suggestions, thanks everyone!!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love Lillian Beth! That is a great compromise.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well my DH hates Lillian Beth....

and to be honest with you I didn't want to do Elizabeth for a while there becuz my mom and I had this huge fight, and I was really upset at her for being so rude to my DH....but this is prob. the last grand daughter she'll ever have (she only has one other granddaughter and 12 grandsons) and I think I am just going to keep the Elizabeth...it's a bit of a tongue twister, but I think in the long run it will make me feel good that Elizabeth will be my daughter's middle name, as it was mine and it was hers, plus it was the first name of my grandmother on my Dad's side, and my Dad really wanted to name me Elizabeth...so I think it will still make everyone really happy, and I am just a people pleaser
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast