Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ideas for a middle name.....HELP

We have decided that if that if this bubba is a girl, i am naming it her after my mum somehow as my 2 boys are named after my dad, brother and grandfather well their middle names. Mum is hoping that its a girl so she has someone named after her as my brother never wants children so i am her only chance! lol
    Problem is her name is Debbie (deborah) never goes by Deborah tho and her middle name is Gail, both names are not my cup of tea. I want a middle name that is in a way named after her but not sure how, i thought about hyphinating gail with something else? also combining the two names into something else i dont know! i know its a long way off and a 50% chance that it could be a boy but just want a name sorted in case. I thought about Ebigail (kinda pronounced the same as Abigail) ahh, any ideas welcome.
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    U can't use first initial.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I immediately thought of Abigail. I do have a cousin whose first name is Laura-Gail. Not sure what her middle name is but I've always thought it quite a nice name.
    Step (17)
    Step (15) & (12)
    Our IVF/ICSI twins (6) (OHW)
    Our HT DD (2)

14Cycle 1 (Dr Lin, CA): ER 14 Jan 2011. 5 eggs, 4 mature and fertilised w/ ICSI. 2 probe. Put back 2 XX's. 5dp5dt - BFP. 9dp5dt - 64. 13dp5dt - 81 Stop meds. 19dp5dt - 330. 22dp5dt - 890. 3 scans show small empty sac not progressing. Final scan before D&C at 7w5d shows HB 116 & a 5.5mm embryo measuring 6w1d. 8w4d - HB 144 & fetus is 11.5mm! 9w4d - no HB.....

Cycle 2 (Genea): ER 8 July 2011 (after 10 wks on DHEA). 9 eggs, 5 fertilised w/ ICSI, 2 embryo's sent for aCGH day 6 biopsy. 29 July - both normal XX's!!!

Cycle 3 (Genea): Natural FET 15 March 2012. 4dp5dt BFP. 9dp5dt - 251. 12dp5dt - 949. HB 133 @ 6w3d. Born 6 Nov 2012.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Gail is a nice middle name and it goes with almost any first name,i would just choose a first name i like and then give the middle name of your Mom or her first name as the middle name..like
    Kaylie Gail ,or so and so..

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm, i was talking to mum about it this morning, Abigail is out full stop, their dog is called abigail which i just didnt even think about as we call her Abby but yea no. See i like unisex names both my boys have names that could be girls names, i like a tom boy name for a girl but that could also be girly, i really like Kamryn for a girl,
    I am soo bummed, my cousin had a wee boy yesterday and I have had a name i loved since forever, i wanted it for both my boys but my ex wouldnt let me as he didnt like it, when we found out i was pregnant this time, different partner, i told him the name and he loves it just as much as i do, we havnt told anyone as i made that mistake with my girls name, but my cousin went and named her baby my name! Jaxon, was sooo gutted, i am so stuck on names, i can not find any that i really love for either sex!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gabbie (gail-debbie)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do like gabby but that was a name that one of our very close family friends had for their daughter who died of Cerable pausy (sp?) well her name was gabrielle but gabby for short. I actually got my first BFP with this pregnancy on what would have been her 19th birthday! If i was to use that name i would need to speak to that family first i think.

Keep the names coming tho!