Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our finalized boy and girl name!

FXed we actually get to use our girl name, if so i will be super excited: Macy Victoria.

If not, i am excited to us our boy name despite knowing i'll be pretty upset with GD should we not get a girl for our last, but still i love it: Levi Israel.
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to say that your boy name choice is so similar to ours....

Levi Orion

And while I hope that I get to use our girl name, I will secretly be sad that Levi is not a part of our family too!!! Of course, GD may get me if I never get to utilize the girl name!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice choices!

I Love Ladybugs, I wanted DS2's middle name to be Orion! Unfortunately, DH voted it down.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think having a name you adore for your opposite gender *can* lessen the impact. I adored the boy name we had picked out this time around. I actually really find myself leaning toward wanting a fourth...just so I can use it! (Four was always in the cards, so it's not really "only" to use the name).

But very nice choices, Levi has always been a favorite of mine. But I don't want two "L"s in my family and we already have an "L" name for my oldest son. I am weird about the duplicate letters because I grew up in a family where it was the tradition for generations and I wasn't ever a fan.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogz&boyz View Post
    I think having a name you adore for your opposite gender *can* lessen the impact.
    Great point, that baby has a wonderful name already, just have to determine which name it is!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know a little Macy! Beautiful little girl in every way possible!!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Nice choices!

I Love Ladybugs, I wanted DS2's middle name to be Orion! Unfortunately, DH voted it down.
    My hubby has turned down most of my name choices, he is cool with this one for now! I tried to get my Ds2 to have the middle name be Orion too!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogz&boyz View Post
    I think having a name you adore for your opposite gender *can* lessen the impact. I adored the boy name we had picked out this time around. I actually really find myself leaning toward wanting a fourth...just so I can use it! (Four was always in the cards, so it's not really "only" to use the name).

But very nice choices, Levi has always been a favorite of mine. But I don't want two "L"s in my family and we already have an "L" name for my oldest son. I am weird about the duplicate letters because I grew up in a family where it was the tradition for generations and I wasn't ever a fan.
    agree my ds2 is noah love it - DH took some convincing LOL
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice names, I like them both a lot.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw I like your name choices too. Very nice!
    My girls name was: Aubree Cassandra, but this guys name is Hudson Aubrey (I ADORE the name Aubree, that's what was hardest about not hearing pink. Aubrey was my grandpas middle name. Since I couldn't use Aubree for a girl Hudson got Aubrey as his middle hehe)
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast