Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it. I think it may be the feminine version of the Arabic name 'Amal' which means 'hope'.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the name Amarlia! A girl I know has the name and she is the sweetest, most loving, kind person I have ever met. Although her's is spelt 'Amarliah'. But i think as long as you like it, go with it! We nearly called our son 'Taylor', I love the name but I was so set on 'Riley' (even though people said it was too girly, common ect) and it suits him to the T.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lena View Post
    Amarlia for my little girl? I think its pretty as do others I have asked. Others think it is horrible and I am scared I am missing something. What do you think. Other names I like are Amity and Alexa (this is very close to my name only one letter different though). Middle name will be May. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks heaps
    Amarlia May ~I love it! Being from Boston though, you really gotta pronounce the R, lol. Amity reminds me of Amityville Horror (sorry) and Alexa seems too b*tchy a name, lol. We were going to do Alexis but hubby said too b*tchy so it's her middle name and guess what? She's a HUGE witch with a capitol B!!! so it should have been her first name!
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like Amarlia and Amity, i would probably spell them - Amalia and Amitee though. People didn't like my DDs name at first but now that she is 2 it suits her so well and everyone says it is a nice name now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12