Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I already said congrats on the vitex thread but congrats again

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    I already said congrats on the vitex thread but congrats again
    Thanks sweetie, so are you gonna keep trying!? Keep up that Vitex.. or go a month without it like Atomic says to do do some time on it and then off of it.. Try it!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how is the spotting today?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So funny i was thinking of you today because i got one of those bracelets,,you were talking about and its been out of stock or problems with them not answering emails, so its been 2 months im waiting now for it sigh....
    Any hoo many many to you..i was smiling to see this post today

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    how is the spotting today?
    I woke up yesterday and was all but dried up but then it started again but not even close to what it was. But as of 3:03am my time Mon morn it's almost done it seems.. but I can't stand it, I can't stop worrying so I'm going into my doc's clinic and getting beta hcg levels tested is that what it's called? Make sure the hcg is doubling like it should. It's so nerve wracking, and then after I get the blood taken I'm going to worry until I hear the results. All could be absolutely well, so I'm trying to stop. I was nauseous and had a rising dull headache yesterday and there is NOTHING wrong with my appetite or thirst! LOL I'm just hoping that they indicate a healthy pregnancy and that the clinic finds a non-threatening reason why I'm bleeding other than my uterus just decided to shed it's lining. I was trying to sleep so I could make time pass faster and I got a couple hours, but now I'm back here to try to focus on other postings and such.
    I will update you when I can Rainbow. I need all the prayers I can get at this point and I keep praying over and over.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 23rd, 2012 at 05:13 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Sweetsister, I love the balloons! that is HORRIBLE about your bracelet situation! I went to repost the link to my bracelet the other night to find that it isn't found.. so maybe they are out. I can't believe they aren't answering you. Perhaps cancel the order and try ordering another bracelet from them or someone else? That just sucks! Did you get a salt lamp? That will help too! Search ebay and I hope you can find one to get soon! I will help you hunt!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I woke up yesterday and was all but dried up but then it started again but not even close to what it was. But as of 3:03am my time Mon morn it's almost done it seems.. but I can't stand it, I can't stop worrying so I'm going into my doc's clinic and getting beta hcg levels tested is that what it's called? Make sure the hcg is doubling like it should. It's so nerve wracking, and then after I get the blood taken I'm going to worry until I hear the results. All could be absolutely well, so I'm trying to stop. I was nauseous and had a rising dull headache yesterday and there is NOTHING wrong with my appetite or thirst! LOL I'm just hoping that they indicate a healthy pregnancy and that the clinic finds a non-threatening reason why I'm bleeding other than my uterus just decided to shed it's lining. I was trying to sleep so I could make time pass faster and I got a couple hours, but now I'm back here to try to focus on other postings and such.
    I will update you when I can Rainbow. I need all the prayers I can get at this point and I keep praying over and over.
    google "breakthrough bleed" - could be that and if so it's harmless!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    google "breakthrough bleed" - could be that and if so it's harmless!
    That sounds GOOD! Oh, I hope it's THAT! I keep asking myself stupid things over and over like.. did the vitex cause this.. did I ovulate and then keep taking it.. Did ovulation occur but then I stopped before implantation. Maybe it's a girl so my body is handling the pregnancy completely differently!?
    There is a chick on youtube that went to 12 weeks of pregnancy STILL on Vitex, then finally began to wean off! When I read that I thought she was nuts! She's the girl that did that pink or blue test with her hubby just feet away from her testing area, LOL.
    I did read online that if it was a chemical it would have probably been a LATE period rather than a week early one like I had. Ahh the internet can drive us CRAZY!
    I will update how things go at the doc ASAP!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Thanks Sweetsister, I love the balloons! that is HORRIBLE about your bracelet situation! I went to repost the link to my bracelet the other night to find that it isn't found.. so maybe they are out. I can't believe they aren't answering you. Perhaps cancel the order and try ordering another bracelet from them or someone else? That just sucks! Did you get a salt lamp? That will help too! Search ebay and I hope you can find one to get soon! I will help you hunt!
    Yeah i know! they answered now and said they will refund or if i want to wait for more stock so im waiting ,because i cant find anyone else that has them and posts overseas,oh well maybe ill be pregnant by then,ill still use it either wayAnd i have the most beautiful salt lamp i luv it,i leave it on in the day too
    P.s. im for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Yeah i know! they answered now and said they will refund or if i want to wait for more stock so im waiting ,because i cant find anyone else that has them and posts overseas,oh well maybe ill be pregnant by then,ill still use it either wayAnd i have the most beautiful salt lamp i luv it,i leave it on in the day too
    P.s. im for you
    Oh GOOD!!! If you want I can take a pic of mine on my wrist and post it so you can see how it looks to make sure you want it. I was gonna recommend this one: MK Classic Power Wristbands negative Ion Balance Bracelet silicon Bangle White | eBay

That one I recommended looks okay, but I would say go with one that's made of metal like mine, it looks MUCH better! lol BUT If you can stick with that seller DO IT! I know mine is genuine, it keeps my arthritus at bay!

Check the metal ones on this page out too: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trkp...13&_pgn=2THANK YOU for your prayers!!! And I'm glad you love your salt lamp too! I think everyone should have at least one!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 23rd, 2012 at 07:30 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast