Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

After 6 months of temping/charting/opking and 4 months of trying, we are expecting our 4th child together! I am at a loss of words right now! Light bfp but line is THERE!!! Fingers crossed this is our Madelynn Sophia-Rose in there!!! AF was due tomorrow but no signs of her at all! Also this is the earliest I have ever found out!!! I want to squeal but am waiting for that darker bfp! But it's there!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sonja
    Proud Mama to 3 and praying and hoping for a

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcadaughter2012 View Post
    After 6 months of temping/charting/opking and 4 months of trying, we are expecting our 4th child together! I am at a loss of words right now! Light bfp but line is THERE!!! Fingers crossed this is our Madelynn Sophia-Rose in there!!! AF was due tomorrow but no signs of her at all! Also this is the earliest I have ever found out!!! I want to squeal but am waiting for that darker bfp! But it's there!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sonja

Congrats15.gif

WOO HOOO You're Prego!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcadaughter2012 View Post

Sonja
    You made some kind of comment last night somewhere about symptoms, and when I saw it I had a feeling!
    I'm SO happy for you hon! Enjoy today!!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your BFP, wish you a h&h 9 months xxx
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    awww......MANY CONGRATULATIONS.......FNGERS CROSSED FOR A STICKY PINK BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY congratulations sending you lots of pink dust.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies!!!!!
    I am sooo thrilled, I am loving the response from you all. On baby gaga the ladies there were like if it's faint I wouldn't get too excited. It is hard to not get excited, the past 4 months of trying I have had 1 miscarriage and watched tons of friends announce pregnancies. I have been impatiently waiting this to happen. I truly hope this bean sticks!!!
    Sonja

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A line is a line hun xxx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i agree!!

though one of the girls was like "those tests have been giving false positives lately, don't get too excited" smh

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast