Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You and I are within less than a week of each other, Butterfly! How are you feeling? I'm certainly not throwing up or anything, but I'm already so weary of the nausea. With my previous pregnancies, I would feel queasy and eating would make me feel better for a while. This one, I feel better ~while~ I'm eating, but as soon as I'm done, the nausea is back. So I'm finding myself nibbling and snacking all day long ... a big change after five months on the LE diet and only eating twice a day!!

I'm already so bloated, too. I presume that may be a combination of the aforementioned snacking, plus I'm able to have semi-regular sodium levels again (so perhaps I'm also retaining water).

I'm six weeks and I already weigh four pounds above my ovulation weight. Yikes.
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dramabird View Post
    You and I are within less than a week of each other, Butterfly! How are you feeling? I'm certainly not throwing up or anything, but I'm already so weary of the nausea. With my previous pregnancies, I would feel queasy and eating would make me feel better for a while. This one, I feel better ~while~ I'm eating, but as soon as I'm done, the nausea is back. So I'm finding myself nibbling and snacking all day long ... a big change after five months on the LE diet and only eating twice a day!!

I'm already so bloated, too. I presume that may be a combination of the aforementioned snacking, plus I'm able to have semi-regular sodium levels again (so perhaps I'm also retaining water).

I'm six weeks and I already weigh four pounds above my ovulation weight. Yikes.
    Well, I went to get my third beta drawn this morning. I will try and call later today to get the results!
    All seems to be well like a healthy pregnancy. I take my progesterone 2 times a day so that equals 200 mg.
    I've gained that "baby weight" lol I broke 200 lbs. I was like 194 after my M/C.
    I am constipated if I don't drink prune juice and the other symptoms are gas and peeing A LOT!
    This morning my breasts started hurting on either side of the crease so I know I am just fine, and that makes me SUPER happy!
    I had a scare and worry with a family member this morning and I got instant nausea! But once I realized all was well it immediately went away..it must have been adrenaline. I have had zero nausea besides that. I'm not alarmed though.
    My M/S didn't kick in until 9 weeks with DS#2.... So.. I'm still hoping I won't be suffering, but it's all a waiting game. I feel my pregnancy is dragging, and I never realized just how long 9 months is..until now.
    OMG I just want time to go faster! I want to make it to 12 weeks. I'm sure things will be fine, but I feel like this is torture.

I'm sorry you are feeling nausea, but I'm glad it's not too bad... Maybe we get M/S to make sure we keep something in our stomach constantly, I don't know. But I hope yours goes away. How was it with your other pregnancies?
    My sons kept me sick for MONTHS! DS#1 being the absolute worst!
    I have to take Phenegrine, and I got it in my medicine cabinet..all ready to go! LOL
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678