Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a vivid dream last night and my temp is the highest it's been so far today... good sign?

I looked at that stupid chinese calendar and sure enough, it has me having a boy if I am pregnant - figures!

S'okay, though. I don't believe it but I'm expecting a boy, anyway, because of lack of 'diet' (besides usual vegetarian diet for me + hubby.)
    The most important part of a sway I didn't end up doing because of how badly it trashed my cycles. :/
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, the Chinese gender chart is bunk. According to it, all my boys should be girls and my little girl should be a boy.

Secondly, I think you affected your fertility so much by swaying earlier that your body was probably still recovering and you still had a good sway even if you weren't dieting anymore. You weren't achieving anything the way things were anyway - you can't get your girl if you can't get pregnant!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know! Isn't it crazy how drastically my cycle has shortened from the last couple of months (and that first sway attempt in Dec/Jan, which gave me a 55 day cycle too but my cycle went back to norma after that one, when I ate normal until my next attempt months... only to put myself in the same position again!), ALL because I've not been that strict on what i've been eating? I mean, granted, I was still trying not to eat a ton of cheese... but... I was pretty much eating whatever. However... I'm guilty for snacking, unfortunately.... so I do not feel that happy about it. However, hubby was FR and he definitely didn't FR when we conceived my son, so there is that, I suppose (and antihistamine.... and I wiped immediately after the last BD before ovulation.)

Hubby is still vegetarian and I am... so maybe I'll just be surprised and have a girl (or not!)

I've tried to let go this cycle, and if I really am pregnant, then I guess that is what I just had to do to get pregnant.

In the end, without swaying stuff in my head, we would have just tried for a baby MONTHS ago without doing ANYTHING different. We at least did some 'swayish' things this month which is more than I did with my son.

I'm just going to try to be content with that!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see a very faint line in the second one.

I had a very light line with Suzy on a Dollar Store cheapie and it took forever to darken up. I was walking around doing all this stuff and eating a huge vat of orange chicken that I got as a cheat because I "knew" it would be BFN, for like 10 min and gradually I started to realize, "oh my heck, I think this is a positive test!" I was 2 days past when I expected AF but I prob. Oed 2 days earlier than I expected to - either way, way beyond 8 DPO.

PS - interesting aside, my fortune cookie said, "Something small will be headed your way soon"
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; September 16th, 2012 at 01:02 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, very faint... but likely the most promising thing I've had in all these months thus far - ha ha!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My temp is down a little this morning despite me waking up a bit sweaty... ugh! Hope that's not bad.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just realized I took my temp about 45 minutes earlier than I normally do, which might be why. My husband alarm woke me up and I took my temp thinking it was my alarm! Didn't realize until I looked at the time.

I ended up having to get up because I had a full bladder, and I never have that happen in the mornings, especially as I didn't really drink anything before bed at all.

*grasping at straws*
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds promising still Will you test again today???

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    I just realized I took my temp about 45 minutes earlier than I normally do, which might be why. My husband alarm woke me up and I took my temp thinking it was my alarm! Didn't realize until I looked at the time.

I ended up having to get up because I had a full bladder, and I never have that happen in the mornings, especially as I didn't really drink anything before bed at all.

*grasping at straws*
    Peeing A LOT was one of my first symptoms before my BFP..so it's fine it's happening now too.
    When are you going to test again!?

Oh hey, I also read about your vivid dream... also a early prego symptom!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; September 17th, 2012 at 05:26 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whenever those tests arrive in the mail - possibly tomorrow or by Thursday!

I'm 12dpo today.

What were your other symptoms? Granted I've not had a ton... but the full bladder at night I've noticed, especially last night, a couple vivid dreams, woke up sweaty this morning, headacheyness some days (like yesterday), groggy (like I'll be sitting here in the afternoon feeling like I took a sleeping pill.... and try to figure out if I had a horrible night of sleep or not but I'm averaging at least 7 hours at night so can't be that), been noticing some slight aches around my breasts but those have come and gone,

Turning over in bed I've noticed it feels as though I've pulled something in my abdomen area momentarily.

Oh, and very, very mild cramping/dull aches - but NOT constantly.

I may really be trying to convince myself but these are what I've had up to date.

I'm so nervous about testing again and it being stark white or something... since I'm getting a tad too hopeful!
    Last edited by suregena; September 17th, 2012 at 05:31 AM.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast