Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just the ones we talked about. Moody, frequent peeing, vivid dreams... what tipped me off to test was my achy boobs! Because I started out by scary bleeding.. and then when that happened (which only happens in my pregnancies)
    I knew something was up. The good line came right away on my $1 test. I was mad that I waited to test.. wanted to know how early I would have actually got a barely there line!

TIREDNESS was major as well!
    I say you are good girl! I can't wait for you to see a dark test!

DON'T FORGET YOUR FOLIC!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am taking it everyday! And I am officially out of it today so have to go out and get more (on the credit card, because I AM BROKE! )

Watch me have a hard time not adding a pregnancy test to the credit card since i have to go out, anyway. Grrr!

Yeah, I've certainly been moody... even towards my little boy. GRRRRR! Either I am the pre-AF monster from hell or early pregnancy monster from hell, and personally, I hope it's the latter as I would hate to be like that all the time.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Sounds promising still Will you test again today???
    Not until I get more cheapies in the mail this week... though you all are seriously making me want to put a test on the credit card (I'm broke) today!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    I am taking it everyday! And I am officially out of it today so have to go out and get more (on the credit card, because I AM BROKE! )

Watch me have a hard time not adding a pregnancy test to the credit card since i have to go out, anyway. Grrr!

Yeah, I've certainly been moody... even towards my little boy. GRRRRR! Either I am the pre-AF monster from hell or early pregnancy monster from hell, and personally, I hope it's the latter as I would hate to be like that all the time.
    ooOOoo Get A TEST! LOL
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll see what the prices are like..... *gulp*
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll see what the prices are like..... *gulp*
    Send me a pm if you do! I've got to get some cleaning done before my sickness gets bad.. it's creeping up on me because I had to take my supplements!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got these prenatals waiting to be used in my cupboard (I ended up, unfortunately, not using prenatals when I was pregnant with my son due to them making me feel worse so I just stuck with folic acid with him) that are raw prenatals that also include ginger and have rave reviews... so I look forward to eventually trying them out!

http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Vi...s=raw+prenatal

NOT cheap - but I am going to give them a try, because they may end up being worth it!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got these prenatals waiting to be used in my cupboard (I ended up, unfortunately, not using prenatals when I was pregnant with my son due to them making me feel worse so I just stuck with folic acid with him) that are raw prenatals that also include ginger and have rave reviews... so I look forward to eventually trying them out!

Amazon.com: Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Multivitamins, 180 Count: Health & Personal Care

NOT cheap - but I am going to give them a try, because they may end up being worth it!
    Oh I hate my sway supplements on top of prenatal and folic
    they ALWAYS make me sick!
    I was taking them still because DS2 was breastfeeding...but I guess my boobs decided to dry up and give all nutrients to my baby. He still acts like there is milk..I feel so bad for him!!!! :'(
    I've cut down the magnesium, but everything else is still the same...so I guess I need to decide what to do.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww That is the only thing I'll be REALLY sad about... as I am still nursing my son, too. My hope is if my milk dries up *if I am pregnant, that is* that it happens around his 3rd birthday so I at least made it that long.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy shit. (Sorry!)

I THINK I'M PREGNANT!!!

I caved and got a cheap Boots own brand, notorious for taking ages to give positive results...

Well, it was instant, afternoon urine that I held for less than two hours.

Picture forthcoming. HOLY EFFFFFF! Y'ALL!!!!
    2010 - 1 DS
    2013 - DD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast