Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can't believe I'm posting here after TTC for a year and a half!!

Hi! I'm new here, but was on IG since 2009. I had some gender desire with my third daughter, you see my husband and I waited nearly a decade after our first two daughters to try for two more kids. We always thought 4 was a nice round number We swayed using Shettles for a boy hoping to eventually have 2 boys after the 2 older girls, and I miscarried once before conceiving our now 2.5 year old Olivia. We were briefly disappointed to not be having a boy. When she was about a year old and I was still in nursing school, we started trying again. When it didn't happened, I assumed it was the stress, plus I gained a lot of weight from the stress too and my periods stopped. We did continue to try until many months later when we decided to investigate further. Turns out my husband was on a medication (testosterone injections for low testosterone) took his sperm count down to a big fat ZERO. We were crushed. We were then told that it may never come back or if it did it would take probably years. Well, I lost about 30 pounds and started ovulating again and we decided this would be the last month we would give it one last shot because we don't want a large age gap and BAM, this morning I got a BFP!!! Turns out sperm count was back to 100 million!! We found that out a few weeks ago and knew this month would be our best bet, but we are freaking out because honestly we didn't think it would happen. We truly feel it's a miracle!! We are just hoping for a healthy baby, but did sway a little pink using Shettles- DTD days before ovulation and missionary position, etc. We selfishly would love a boy, but really want a sister close in age for Olivia. It's a win-win either way so we are excited not to have that stress of wanting a boy so much this time, you know?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATS

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Way to go!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG!!!! AMAZING!!

'04'06'10'14

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much everyone, we are so excited!!! Having some cramping today, so hoping it's just implantation

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on the bfp We feel the same way, a sister for our DD would be awesome, but DP would love number 4 to be a boy.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Cinss!! I looked at your US pic and it definitely looks like you guys are having a son!! Congrats to you too!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm not sure what to think, but I think I possibly got a false positive yesterday and jumped the gun. The test I took this morning was negative. Can you have a positive one day and negative the next and it not be a chemical pregnancy? My boobs are tender and I'm exhausted and moody, but it could also be PMS I suppose. So sad ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast