Uploads
    So sorry, big hugs xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sad for everyone who is going through this. It's a loss of a life and I am so sorry. I know we haven't talked before but you are welcome to PM me anytime too, if you just need to cry or yell or whatever. I haven't had a m/c but I have experienced the loss of a child and it's a really tragic thing. Thinking about you guys and said a little prayer too.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so very sorry, zetta . I had an early m/c in December, and it's just heartbreaking. I hope you get some time to take it easy and take care of yourself, that really worked for me. Also, I found it helpful back then to know that women who m/c early usually get pregnant again within three months (I'm living proof, too, I took a month off and got pregnant the second try after that!). Take care of yourself!
    Last edited by Freya; April 28th, 2011 at 02:22 AM.
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zetta11 View Post
    Lola, I'm so sorry you're going through this too. It is definitely really hard and I just feel so sad and disappointed. I wasn't sure what to do about trying again, but part of me really wants to be pregnant again as soon as possible. I don't know if I should take a month off or not.

Big hugs to you. I hope we both get sticky beans next time around.
    I will probably take this coming cycle off, then try again in June, just because it worked for me to get pg after a month off this last time....although I hope, of course, that it stick next time! And I want to have an extra month to have my supps kick in again, especially all of the new antioxidants we got for better eggs and sperm. If you were really early, like 6 weeks or less, I think your body can bounce back right away and ovulate immediately. With some later ones, it can take time for your body to ovulate again. If you are swaying girl, I would consider that, as it does sway girl a bit to conceive right after a m/c (I did!). I would just go with your heart and do what you feel is best for you. I'm 35, so I feel like a month off is a good idea for me. I'm so sorry that you are dealing with this, and yes, big FX for sticky babies next time!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zetta11 View Post
    Not sure how to edit or remove this post, but unfortunately, I am miscarrying. I started bleeding this morning, and I've been to the doctor - hormone levels don't look good. I have never been through this before, and I'm pretty broken up about it.
    I'm so sorry zetta H&P for healing (((hugs)))
    (DD1) (DD2) (DD3)

X5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123