Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetpea....you won't recognize my name for anything, but your story has haunted me. I know that you have probably had the toughest year of your life and I pray that you have had support IRL. (((((hugs))))

May this baby be blessed with health and life! And that you have peace during your rainbow pregnancy.....that you will hold your precious baby kicking and screaming in about 7.5 months.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember you sweet pea but didn't know you lost your boy I must have gone off the boards at that time.
    I have suprise too coming and took a bit to actually accept it. I'm sure for you will be harder. I think though, your chances are slim that that will happen again and your pregnancy will be just fine
    We are all here though when you need reassurance, as much as we can give you ((hugs))

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your kind words and for welcoming me back. I see there's a lot of other surprise BFP's lately, too - trust me, I know the feeling of shock that you ladies are also experiencing! We've never even come close to having an "oops" before. I O'd somewhere around CD 30 this time - right when I was thinking AF would be coming. It's insane. I still can't believe this is happening, but I'm trying hard to embrace it. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow afternoon that I am so nervous about. I don't think I'll be able to get that blissfully naive feeling back during pregnancy ever again. Every appointment will have me on edge, I'm sure.
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!! So excited for you! I know you are scared and worried but like NBP said, the singleton pregnancies are easier and I will pray that it all works out for you.
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ribbons! So good to "see" you. How are you? Thank you for your kind words, too. I hope all is well with you and your sweet family.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sweetpea I only just read your original posts the other day about losing your son and it broke my heart. It would have been so hard to go trough that for all of your family. I lost a twin during pregnancy with DS1 but it was much earlier than you and that was hard enough. I'm truly so sorry for your loss and what you and your kids had to go through.

This little bean is obviously meant to be and all you can so is look after yourself and try to relax a little when you can and take one day at a time. You have so much support here as I'm sure you already know.

Wishing you a healthy and uneventful pregnancy with a healthy bouncing bub at the end. 💜💜💜
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweatpea- I had no idea you lost one of your twins. I am so sorry to hear that. Did the doctors give you an explanation for the loss? I agree with nbp twins do carry/pose a risk and I hope that can put your mind at ease somewhat.
    It's completely understandable why you would have fears about this pregnancy. Believe me- I get it and so many on this board do. Congrats on your sweet surprise.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, mamas. Your words mean a lot to me (((hugs))).

Hope&Dream - Yes, twin pregnancies (and all multiple pregnancies, for that matter) do come with more risks than singleton pregnancies, but what *still* makes me so mad/sad about this is that my twin pregnancy was such a normal, textbook, healthy one (my doctor called it "as plain vanilla as twin pregnancies get" at one point). The babies were such good sizes, I carried them all the way to 37 weeks, which is awesome for twins, you know? Full term, even by singleton standards. But then, just one week before my scheduled induction (because my doctor doesn't let twin pregnancies go beyond 38 weeks, in fear that the exact thing that ended up happening, would happen)....my baby boy's placenta tore away from the uterine wall. It was a partial placental abruption, due to the sheer girth of my belly from carrying full term twins, as well as slightly elevated blood pressure (which is why it was imperative that my weight be low and healthy this time around - which it is NOT ). I just thank God every day that my daughter's placenta was able to hold out long enough for me to deliver her safely. Still, it doesn't make me miss my son any less.

Anyway, I know the odds of that happening this time around, as long as it's a singleton pregnancy, are reduced. But the risk is still there...somewhat more so than someone who hasn't had a stillbirth in the past. So, that does scare me a bit. Especially considering that I haven't lost all the weight I needed to lose first, which will most likely cause my BP to be slightly elevated again. I'm just a ball of nerves and so scared of the outcome.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think words can ever be used to describe what you went through, I think you are very brave and stronger than you think. You have every right to be scared and confused as to your feelings right now esp as you have not told anyone IRL. Please keep us updated I'm sure everyone here has you in their thoughts and prayers. Congrats too!! this is maybe exactly what you need!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sweetpea, I'm so sorry, I don't think I knew about your little boy. How heartbreaking for you and your family. CONGRATS on your new BFP!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast