Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh no I'm so sorry. This post must have kept getting bumped away from me.

People see stuff that comes out but it isn't always what you think. The lining can come off in chunks when this happens too and it isn't always easy to know what you have.

Do take a pregnancy test in a couple days because sometimes you can have twins and lose one and one stay, or other times you just shed some of the lining but baby stay stuck.

Thinking of you and wishing you the best of luck.

Thank you so much my friend, I know you are a busy busy lady and it's very easy to miss stuff! the ultrasound Monday showed that the sac had moved a ways down in my uterus, and had flattened.
    I took a test last night and the line had noticeably lightened and also this morning so I decided to jump back on the TTC wagon at 7am with my sups.. and just taking it now it's faded more.. so that was it. :'( I'll be okay. I'd like a repeat of last time with DD, (that BFP happens in one month) hoping it happens the same!!! lol

Note: I have a love hate relationship with vitex, it gives me fast noticeable headaches but the magnesium balances it out to where I have a head heaviness feeling. :/ lol
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 9th, 2015 at 07:30 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Oh honey! I'm so incredibly sorry ! No woman should ever have to experience this. I'm sending you lots of strength and healing. I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you, it was so traumatic seeing that chunk of tissue. I pray that those that have to go through it the strength to do so!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    I am so sorry. What a terrible heartache. I pray you get another rainbow baby. Take care of yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much sweetie!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wrong about passing my baby... *Warning.. following image is graphic but amazing*
    God allowed me to see a miracle. You can see my baby in the gestational sac with the umbilical cord attached! I couldn't believe it. I tried to open the sack and looked at it's little eye and tried to separate it, but it fell apart. I have no idea what I passed yesterday. It was crazy!!!

59lossz.jpg
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 10th, 2015 at 02:16 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah that's amazing, so special you got to see your baby, that's so precious. Are you going to bury it?
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mutilated the whole thing trying to open it. I no longer have baby. :'( But that's okay, one day I'll get to see this baby I believe!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you will!!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While it is very sad you lost the baby it is crazy cool to see them in their stages. Hoping that getting to see the baby brought you peace and closure. I hope to get to see news that you are expecting again before my time is up on here with this pregnancy!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    While it is very sad you lost the baby it is crazy cool to see them in their stages. Hoping that getting to see the baby brought you peace and closure. I hope to get to see news that you are expecting again before my time is up on here with this pregnancy!!
    Thank you Rosie love, I just cannot believe what I saw. When the first huge chunk of tissue came out I just couldn't believe it.. and then followed by my sweet baby in it, I just couldn't believe it, it was amazing. I know it wasn't time for that little one. God has a plan, that I know! I trust in it! I'm ready to sway hard for pink and hope for the best!! Are you going to find out what your little love is?
    DS#3 Arrived in April

11. Likes Rosie85 liked this post
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast