Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everything is okay! I get blind spots in my vision too and other neuro symptoms...they are a form of migraine for me and hoping that is all they are for you too! Congrats on the pregnancy!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am glad they are taking it seriously though. I felt like the first doc did not treat it with proper level of importance.

With my 3rd, I had migraines with aura for over a week every day in early pregnancy so I know it is possible but it is just so much better to get checked for everyone's peace of mind.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Dana-Alicia thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    any update? - what a dramatic time you are having - hope you are ok?

hugs
    DH: 39 Me: 40 Low AMH/High FSH/Low AFC
    2005 DS1
    2007 MC at 13 weeks (boy)
    2008 DS2

1st Cycle - Jan 2012 - Genesis - cancelled poor response
    2nd Cycle - May 2012 - Genesis - 10 ER, 1 ET - BFN
    3rd Cycle - Feb 2013 - Genesis - cancelled poor response
    4th Cycle - Oct/Nov 2013 - Genesis - 4 ER, 1 ET - BFN
    5th Cycle - April 2014 - HRC - cancelled poor response

Nov 2014 - Surprise BFP - 12 week scan showed baby stopped growing at 8 weeks
    6th Cycle - DE March 2015 - DE FET1 8th June BFN, FET2 7th Oct BFN

"shoot for the moon, if you miss you will still be amongst the stars"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic i have had auroa migraines probably 20 times already this pregnancy...it is nuts. I hate them. They do have correlation with a raised risk of stroke in women who get them. Scary stuff.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'm fine now, just still seeing the aura's. Like a white line around everything and when I look away I continue seeing white lines. Just loads of white lines all together, it's irritating. I wonder about Murph and all the testing done tomorrow, sure they will be careful.

Thanks for pointing it out to me AS! I never would've gone see the doctor for this, but I'm a mother and I need to be here for my kids for a long time. Even if nothing's up, it still gives me a safer feeling to know I'm closely monitored because of my medical history. Thanks for that!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

7. Likes Kittybear liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana-Alicia View Post
    I'm on my way to the hospital, doctor worries I may have had a stroke. The pregnancytest at the doctor was very faint but positive, but very worried now about neurological problems Really hope it's just a migraine without the actual headache. Having bloodtests done today and tomorrow they will do ecg and scans.
    Oh my gosh that does sound scary! I hope everything goes well and you get all the answers you need, and that your little bean stays snug in there!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First, congratulations and massive hugs! No matter what, you are blessed to have another child on the way. Second, as PPs have mentioned, oops babies are more often girls. Third, it sounds like you actually had several pink sway factors, and I absolutely wouldn't worry about those orgasms! Especially if you haven't had unprotected sex in a while, as all that time NOT being exposed to semen and all the blue friendly components in it will sway pink for sure.

I'm praying with everything I have that this is another daughter and you have a smooth, uneventful pregnancy & birth. You certainly deserve it. Much love to you hun.

I had a whole week of daily migraines (with aura, including flashing lights, blurry vision, blind spots at various points) on the OrthoEvra birth control patch, culminating in a mini stroke. Very scary but no actual damage. I hope your outcome is similarly benign. Re: Arcoxia, are you on it for Rheumatism? I've tried all the COX-II inhibitors for my Rheumatoid Arthritis and other than Vioxx (sadly no longer available, it was a miracle drug), I find Celebrex by far the most effective with the fewest side effects. All the rest including Arcoxia were much less effective and intolerable for me. Have you only tried Arcoxia? German drs seem to pushit I've found.
    Last edited by maidentomother; May 11th, 2015 at 08:32 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG I haven't been online in a couple days and this was the first thing I see. Dana huge congrats on your little bundle - this little one was meant to be!! And as the others have said a great many oops babies are pink, I am hoping and praying that little Murphy is ok in there. And you too. How are you today? Sending all my positive vibes your way xxx
    2012 2014 2016

11. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My little Murphy is no longer with me Before they did all the testing today, they did a bloodtest to see how much hcg I had in my blood.
    I did another urine test this morning and it was negative again and I didn't feel dizzy anymore, so I already knew the embryo probably didn't implant properly. The hcg in my blood was very very low, almost non-existant, the doc said it would not be viable. Maybe those 2 bfp's were faulty tests?? It feels like such a rollercoaster, from being in limbo for weeks to a faint bfp to nothing. Again. I must wait now and see when AF shows, still no signs of that. The other testing were all fine I think, no signs of a stroke. They just want me to come back again tomorrow for an MRI. I was for 11 hours today at the hospital, 11 hours! For scan of my neck arteries, ecg, ct-scan. And then waiting for results for ages, answering tons of the same questions done by numerous doctors. Only to get told to come back again So tired. And sad. Even though it was an oopsie, I started dreaming of our live with little Murph
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Dana, I'm so incredibly sorry ! My heart aches for you and your family. I'm sending you lots of strength and healing. I'll be praying for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Thanks Dana-Alicia thanked for this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast