Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Surprise BFP on mothersday without swaying

What a surprise on mothersday! Not sure if I want to laugh or cry, maybe both. This baby was not planned and is honestly quite impossible, I do not know how he (sure it's a boy) managed to do this lol. But I guess he really wanted to be with us, so we will welcome him with open arms. Just feel really guilty to DH, because I convinced him it was 100% safe to have sex without a condom. Once. Just because I wanted to feel him without a condom for once. On what I thought was the last day of my cycle. I mean, seriously?? This one's going to be a little feisty one!

And my boys brought me breakfast in bed this morning, the most horrible pancake I ever tasted lol and my eldest son asked me: are we the nicest boys in the world? And I said: YESSS you two are the BEST boys in the universe! Despite all our challenges, I am feeling grateful today. And scared shitless.
    Last edited by Dana-Alicia; May 10th, 2015 at 04:59 AM.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

2. Likes True Blue, Kittybear, Dreamofpink, hopper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhhhh my goodness Happy Mommy's Day! Congrats!!! How fun and wonderful! How old are your boys?

congratulationsyay.gif

How exciting! Happy & Healthy 9 Months!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

4. Likes Dana-Alicia liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hun, so kind of you to be happy for me in this difficult time My boys are 6,5 and almost 3 and my youngest has been asking for a baby for awhile now lol, so I guess he will get his wish. His birthday is tomorrow! But I'm not ready to tell anyone yet. I first need to know if baby is healthy and maybe find out the gender first, if I'm not showing yet. But I probably will show soon, I feel my uterus pulling and growing, working hard in there!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! A lot of ooopsie babes turn out to be girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

7. Likes Butterfly Spirit, Dana-Alicia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana-Alicia View Post
    Thanks hun, so kind of you to be happy for me in this difficult time My boys are 6,5 and almost 3 and my youngest has been asking for a baby for awhile now lol, so I guess he will get his wish. His birthday is tomorrow! But I'm not ready to tell anyone yet. I first need to know if baby is healthy and maybe find out the gender first, if I'm not showing yet. But I probably will show soon, I feel my uterus pulling and growing, working hard in there!
    Of course sweetie! I'm sad but I'm not bitter! It's nobody's fault, and besides that, being bitter won't help me conceive again! lol I have faith it will be back and soon!!!

That's so fun! My oldest boy will be 7 in July and my youngest boy is 5. I can't wait for updates! Get a ticker!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

9. Likes Dana-Alicia, Rosie85 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure you will sweety!! FX for you!

I'll get a ticket after I get another positive test. Cause I still can't believe it! Going to the pharmacy today to get folate, cause I haven't been on that and my first baby had neurale tube defects, so am a bit worried about baby's health. And need my fraxi shots asap. Why do I test positive on a sunday uurgh! I need my OB GYN now lol.

11. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Lunasa View Post
    Congrats! A lot of ooopsie babes turn out to be girls
    When I read your post, the first thought that came to mind was this oopsie baby is a girl!
    Regardless though, what an amazing roller coaster! This baby worked really hard to get here! I'm so happy for you! I wish a healthy 9 months for you and baby!

13. Likes Dana-Alicia, Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be lovely XX, am just scared to hope and dream about a girl. And I did a lot of boyfriendly things, the 'worst' being probiotics, vit. D, extra iron and extra multivitamins for both me and DH. But we had also started smoking a few weeks ago (we had a lot of stress about finances due to us buying a house) and then quit last week as it's a disgusting habbit and we didn't want to ruin our health even more (and we got the house so no reason to polute our lungs anymore!). I did jump & dump. But then had not 1, not 2 but 3 (THREEEE) orgasms after hahaha sorry TMI so embarrassing! I'm couch potatoe though and am a vegetarian. Oh and I have heyfever so I take cetirizine for that, am on antidepressants and arcoxia, which claims to make getting pregnant harder. So that worked well So I'm guessing it's 60/40 for boy/girl. My first oopsiebaby was a girl, but did everything so pinkfriendly then. Oh well time will tell... Is it august yet?? lol

15. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Dana, so happy for you!! I am praying for a pink one for you!! I think you forgot the biggest sway factor which was not on purpose- 1 attempt with J&D!!! Def. a good chance of pink I think, fx fx fx and huge congrats my dear xxxx
    PS. your boys sound soooo sweet xx

17. Likes Dana-Alicia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's great you're expecting a boy! I am too. Get a cute boy name that you're excited about and that will help too. I'll hope and pray for a surprise girl baby for you then !

19. Likes Dana-Alicia liked this post
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast