Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ALWAYS have a chance of a girl. Please don't beat yourself up, you never know it may be the universe's way of HELPING you get a DD.

Remember, all these people out in the world, get boys and girls without even thinking about any of this stuff!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks californiadreaming thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden, it was probably 12 hours or a little over between having stark white internet strip and a clear + on FRER (which I thought was weird!), hope that helps

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hun! I'll let you know. I'll be 13dpo in a few hours and still no hint of AF. I didn't sleep well so not sure about my temp, thus part of why I didn't test.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BFN last night, haven't tested today. I will test again on Saturday if AF still hasn't come. If still BFN and no AF, I'll get a beta done Monday, 17dpo.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How's it going Maiden?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3rd day of AF alas, just took my first clomid dose. Thanks for asking! How are you feeling?

My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed the climid does it's job this month - sending you lots of positive vibes

I'm OK, just so anxious to see if this pregnancy sticks and find out what I'm having. I'm not even 5 weeks, so have at least 11-12 weeks before I can go to a sexing scan - also I told a few people so that I had someone to talk to but nobody really seems to be very happy or excited for us... and my husband keeps forgetting that I'm pregnant...

10. Thanks maidentomother thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. <3

Those early weeks are the mosr difficult, so I'm extra sorry to hear your family isn't being as supportive as you need. I've never understood why people seem to celebrate each successive child less, as each is a unique miracle and deserves just as much attention & excitement. I hope once you pass into the 2nd tri and announce officially that everyone warms up and gives your newest baby its due. *I* am super excited for you! I'd love to hear anything you want to share about what you're experiencing, how you're feeling...I can be your virtual cheerleader hun. Love & light to you both.

Oh and men can be utterly daft about these things. They just don't get it.

My Ovulation Chart

12. Thanks californiadreaming thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow our experiences of getting bfp seem similar . I am sorry to here about your miscarriage . Me n my husband decided to put off ttc over Xmas so I could eat what I wanted , we also conceived New Years I don't no for sure but I must of ovulated that day or the day after because I got a very strong positive at only 11dpo. I'm gutted I could of ruined our last chance of a girly by not sticking to the diet over Xmas . Fingers crossed you hear pink we should have very similar due dates and sexing scans appts xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden thank you, that was a lovely message to read -like a sister! part of wanting a girl is that I have no sisters, or obviously daughters - just TONS of boys around me. thanks! crossing my fingers that january is your month - new year, new baby and all!

Mrs_Bx, ahh someone else in the same position! Yeah, it's maddening isn't it?? 3+ months of hard work and then bam, a few weeks off diet and BFP. I am so grateful and so anxious all at once. and then guilty on top... keep in touch x

15. Likes maidentomother liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast