Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was told 100% girl at 18 weeks and then boy at 22 weeks. That was baby #4.
    Now SIXbabies!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hoping for a girl (I'm 13 weeks pregnant after HT and put back 2xx and 2xy; long story hihihihi ) 1 tech guess was girl the other one is convinced boy. Everybody around me thinks girl (they do not know about my girl wish and they do not know I did HT). Our son of 2 and a half year is convinced there is a girl baby in my belly. He don't want to hear its a boy he is very convinced its a girl. I hope we will have such a miracle.......

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lisvna View Post
    I hoping for a girl (I'm 13 weeks pregnant after HT and put back 2xx and 2xy; long story hihihihi ) 1 tech guess was girl the other one is convinced boy. Everybody around me thinks girl (they do not know about my girl wish and they do not know I did HT). Our son of 2 and a half year is convinced there is a girl baby in my belly. He don't want to hear its a boy he is very convinced its a girl. I hope we will have such a miracle.......
    Another woman I know was also told boy at 12weeks but found out a girl at 20 weeks. My Ds2 was confirmed at 12 weeks but it was very obvious. I say it's 50/50 unless it's very obvious which sounds like urs isn't. Good luck- after everything u have been through I hope u get ur DD but if it's another precious boy just think how wonderful it will be for ur son to have a brother. Although he says he wants a sister I think there is something special about brothers xxx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have been told in u/s twin girls at week 17, can it be wrong in regards to gender ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by macmeter View Post
    i have been told in u/s twin girls at week 17, can it be wrong in regards to gender ...
    mac, if you can post what videos and scan pics youve got from 12 weeks onwards we can have a look for you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by macmeter View Post
    These are really the one in a million type stories...most of the time the ultrasound is correct.

The further along in pregnancy you are, the less likely it is that they're mistaken. I would feel pretty good about a 17 week ultrasound being accurate. Good luck, I hope you get what you want.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, at 17 weeks the gender is a lot easier to identify. I know 2 women who were told boys but subsequently had girls but these women's were told boys at the 12-13 week mark. Good luck with ur pregnancy x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really needed to see this!! I had an ultrasound the other day (just over 13 weeks) and the tech guessed boy. She did say the cord was between baby's legs and that we shouldn't go buy anything blue yet, but it was still crushing!!! Reading this thread has renewed my hope a little.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So hoping and praying the tech was wrong....said girlni had just turned 16 weeks....I can't just can't believe it :/ denial or instinct...? Witb DD1 I was told boy up to 28 weeks and she's all girl....very girly actually

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123