Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love all the photos and the story. Don't you just hate it when your co-workers are right!! Enjoy every minute...they sure do grow up fast hey.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is breathtaking aurora, well done xxxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw, she's so gorgeous! I can't believe I didn't see this thread

Congrats again on your lovely Lillian! How is your dh? Has his Gd gone away?
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BabyGirl.jpg

Oh, Auroara, I remember your happiness when you found out she was a girL, and now she's here!!! And just SO sweet and beautifuL she meLts my heart! I'm going to bet that her hair wiLL LIghten up a bit soon. I hope that you are feeLing SO much better and can enjoy her to pieces! I wiLL bet that her big brothers are so proud and just adore her!

I did read about your incision today, how is it doing as far as radiating heat and such? Are you going to go in to the doc? I wouLd just take it easy the next few days in hopes it wiLL get better. Are you supposed to do anything to disinfect or cLean it out? I hope there is something that can bring you reLIef!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing. She is beautiful!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks butterfly for inquiring...yes I was over the moon to find out she was a girl, and I'm still over the moon that she's here and healthy and such a sweet little baby, but the effects to my body have been far worst than my other c-sections, and I attribute it to the fact that my body wasn't ready for another pregnacny/c-section so soon after DS2 (only 8 months between actual pregancies) but this has also given me more pause to thought to consider how the Trivers Willard Hypothesis did work in my case of declining condition, etc.

My incision has the same weird looking spot and it hasn't gotten any worst; no heat radiating off it. I'm not sure about it, from what I read online it said to keep it dry so that's what I"m doing. Some ppl online said to use perioxide to make sure it's not infected, but as it hasn't gotten any worst, and no heat, I am going to keep a strict eye on it and just make an appt to see my OB on Monday. I will go to the ER if I experience any heat, fever, nausea, or if it gets worst. I think the wait and see policy, while aggravating, is probably the best balance between being careful and not too over-reactive.

I do know that if we do have a 4th one day, I will definitely do everything in my power to make sure the pregancies are at least TWO years apart, if not more like 3, just to give my body plenty enough time to recoup from this pregnancy/c-section.

Myloves, he's in a real neutral place right now; he's in a big believer in things being "meant to be" so because she's here, he just thinks she was meant to be with us, so that helps some. I know he would have liked to have only sons, but he also knew how much having a daughter meant to me, so I know it gives him some happiness to see me with my dream. That being said, I think he is sitll inclined to try for a 4th one day to get his 3rd son, we'll see.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahhhhhhhhhhh don't know how I only just found this congratulations! she's lovely xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Real beauty congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful pictures!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)