Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara she is absolutely beautiful. What a stunning little princess you have. She has the most amazing big eyes you could just melt into them. Is she like your boys at all? How are they finding their sister now she is settled in?

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to be stereotypical, but she's a little diva, lol.

She wants to be held a certain way, her bottle a certain warmth, lol. She wants things her way or the highway, she is much more demanding as an infant than the boys were! The boys were the easiest things ever, they wouldn't even cry when they had a poopy diaper, but the minute she poops, she wants that diaper off PRONTO! lol. The boys love her, and DS2 (18 mos old) loves to rub her head and put his head next to hers...he likes to kiss her head and cheek. He also likes to point out she has eyes which often means he pokes her in the eyes, which of course, makes her cranky, lol. DS2 calls her "sis" I can see in the future she will probably get him into a lot of trouble, as far as convincing him to do things, lol. DS1 just says "ah she's cute" but he's 5 and not really interested in her, he thinks DS2 is a pest. Though recently he said he'd like another baby, so who knows?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    she is beautiful, those eyes and lips are amazing!

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do love the updated pics, and agree with Dloui!
    What a sweet little angel Lillian is!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, that sounds amazing, like hard work but truly amazing altogether and it sounds like ds2 and your little lady will be very close although I bet all three of them will be. My family is made up of two boys and a girl as is dh's family and we both would be close to our brothers/sisters. It will be lovely to watch them all together. We are having a girl this time too after two boys and everyone keeps telling us to watch out as she will be the boss lol.....from what you are describing they are probably right.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234