Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is so precious! So alert and bright-eyed. I love his name.
    Congratulations again!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the name...it's perfect, just like him!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is such a beautiful story! I'm so glad you had a wonderful surprise at birth
    I do wonder, though, how your dr. was able to use Cytotek? I thought they had banned it here in the US? There were tons of lawsuits over it because women ended up with ruptured uterus and even some died Not trying to be negative about your beautiful story, but I had just always heard how dangerous it was and so was wondering why some drs are still using it...
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is soooooo cute! Congratulations!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahmama View Post
    That is such a beautiful story! I'm so glad you had a wonderful surprise at birth
    I do wonder, though, how your dr. was able to use Cytotek? I thought they had banned it here in the US? There were tons of lawsuits over it because women ended up with ruptured uterus and even some died Not trying to be negative about your beautiful story, but I had just always heard how dangerous it was and so was wondering why some drs are still using it...
    Really?? I had never heard that, and I had no rupturing, so who knows? I did hemorrhage after the birth, but that happened to me during the birth of my first son, too, and there was no cytotech used then. And actually, they gave me a ton of cytotch afterwards to help with the bleeding, and it actually made the hemorrhaging stop.

I live in the middle of nowhere, but they do have really good medical care here, so I am not sure why the Dr was able to use a drug that is questionable.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Really?? I had never heard that, and I had no rupturing, so who knows? I did hemorrhage after the birth, but that happened to me during the birth of my first son, too, and there was no cytotech used then. And actually, they gave me a ton of cytotch afterwards to help with the bleeding, and it actually made the hemorrhaging stop.

I live in the middle of nowhere, but they do have really good medical care here, so I am not sure why the Dr was able to use a drug that is questionable.
    Looked it up again, and I guess it's only banned in certain hospitals.
    The Dangers of Cytotec - Pregnancy, Parenthood & Playtime - Connecticut News
    It's really an anti-ulcer drug and in some women (no one knows if they will be one of them) it causes contractions so hard that it causes the uterus to rupture, which is why I guess some hospitals won't allow it anymore. Thankful you didn't have any problems! It's prob ok for most people, but because of the possibility, is why that started going around about it I guess.
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations again he's lovely so pleased for you xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    '04'06'10'14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahmama View Post
    Looked it up again, and I guess it's only banned in certain hospitals.
    The Dangers of Cytotec - Pregnancy, Parenthood & Playtime - Connecticut News
    It's really an anti-ulcer drug and in some women (no one knows if they will be one of them) it causes contractions so hard that it causes the uterus to rupture, which is why I guess some hospitals won't allow it anymore. Thankful you didn't have any problems! It's prob ok for most people, but because of the possibility, is why that started going around about it I guess.
    That is scary! I read the article, and I have to say, if I had known any of that before, I would have probably asked my doctor to use something else. Thank goodness nothing bad happened.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    very cute. Congrats.

Eternally grateful Dr P, Lori and lab team !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast