Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone had twins naturally?

So I was hoping for a home birth, twins have put a stop to that but wondered if anyone had good experiences to share of hospital twin births ideally no epidural!

Anyone!!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A friend of mine did, they were her first born. I was fascinated but honestly sounded like a fairly typical birth, just another one came out about half an hour later! Definitely go for it, are you in the uk?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There have been two on OBEM that were natural and no problems. A friend also had twin boys naturally and they were over 6lb each and came quite close to the due date (she's tiny too at 5'5"!). I don't know how she did it!!!

I think you need a very supportive midwife and consultant team, but I'd certainly be pushing for a natural birth. I know emergency c-sections are obviously more traumatic, but you could get one of those with a singleton birth, so at least by trying a normal delivery you have more of a chance if getting one!
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know there was one set of twins I went to school with where one was born in the AM the other PM. It can happen, especially if you've had prior issue free births. I would let your caregiver know you have a strong desire for a vaginal delivery. You may want to hire a doula for added support. Good luck and please keep us posted!!
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my midwife here in the US has done several many twins homebirths. def. can do vaginal if the hossy and docs allow you.
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine were not despite me wanting it so much and it still makes me sad.
    Twin A was breech and Twin B Transverse so there was no way it was going to happen
    I have joined a FB support group called Naturally Parenting Twins and it's amazing. It's a support group for Mums with twins or pregnant twin Mums who like to do things naturally or who attachment parent. I soooo wish I knew about this group before as they may have had more info on how to turn babies. I'm sure there will be a wealth of knowledge for you and many Women there have had natural twin births.

Here is a link, let me know if you have any trouble being added or if you are not on facebook they have a website too, just search it .

http://www.facebook.com/groups/54450817066/

Congrats btw. How many weeks are you and do you know if it's one or two placentas? I had one and they were born at 35 +1 weeks and at least I got to go into labour naturally. I'm now going for one more child as was going to sway for number 3 but 2 ended up being 2 and 3! I love my twinnies so much
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, me. They were super easy too. Twin a born in 2 pushes (5 lbs 4oz) twin b four minutes later (7lbs 2oz). She was willing to let me try even if twin b was breech which he was up until about 2 weeks before I delivered!
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boymomsrock View Post
    Yes, me. They were super easy too. Twin a born in 2 pushes (5 lbs 4oz) twin b four minutes later (7lbs 2oz). She was willing to let me try even if twin b was breech which he was up until about 2 weeks before I delivered!
    Lucky you, my first birth was all natural and quick and I knew I would have no trouble birthing twins as long as I got the chance. I still get a little jealous when I here of twins Mums who got to birth naturally. I was going to say no to the epidural too. Oh well, over that now and just focusing on my 3 wonderful boys and hopefully I will get to VBAC with our last and not have to be constantly monitored
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just re-read this post and had not noticed your signature the first time I read it. I'm so sorry that you lost one of your twins. I can not imagine the sadness I would have felt if that had happened to me. Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy and a healthy baby xo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no fish! I'm so so sorry. major hugs.
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar