Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs P that is one scary and dramatic birth story. I am so glad that everything was okay with you and your little one. I am sure it makes having your little girl in your arms that much sweeter. Hope you both are doing well. Looking forward to pictures. Congrats!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only saw this now! Congrats on your little girl! That was quite the drama, glad to see you are both healthy and happy!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    My daughter has arrived safe and sound although not without her fair share of drama! Isabelle Alice joined our family at 1:45am on 01/07, she is absolutely perfect in every way and looks just like her brothers.

Her birth story:

Saturday morning i started loosing what i thought was my plug in parts throughout the day and had been feeling quite crampy but then sunday day passed really uneventfully and all my thoughts of impending labor from the saturday disappeared. I sat down at about 8:30pm and started with really mild contractions every 10 mins or so for an hour but presumed they'd go as i'd been having them on and off for days. Decided to get an early night and had a bath as my boys had gotten me up the last few nights as they were all ill. They got more regular and i lost more of plug but by 10:00 they were still really mild so i went to bed.

Literally five mins after i got in bed i felt this huge gush and thought my waters had gone, got to the bathroom and there was dark red blood everywhere it looked like a horror movie scene. My husband called the hospital and they told him to ring an ambulance who were fab and there in just over 5 minutes. We were rushed to hospital but had no idea what to expect, the baby wasn't moving (and hadn't been for a good hour or so) and i'd bled through three packs of maternity grade pads waiting for the ambulance, i was so scared we'd lost her.

The hospital were brilliant too we had 6 people all waiting for us and whilst three of them prep'd for surgery the others scanned me to see what was going on with her and put a drip in me etc. Thank god; they found her heart beat straight away but they couldn't see where all the blood was coming from. They checked me and i was 2cm dilated and the contractions had got much stronger so they decided to try to break my waters (which has left my poor little lady with all scratches on her head) and monitor her whilst they looked for the bleed source. This was 12:00am and things were progressing so fast so i was allowed to labor naturally as the bleed had slowed (although stuck to the bed and monitors).

She was born at 1:45am after a really fast labor. We never did find the cause of the blood loss but they think as my placenta was low at 34 weeks but ok at 37 weeks that part of it hadn't moved properly and detached during labor. There was massive blood clot that came out after her and my placenta delivered in pieces really awkwardly but she was safe which was the most important thing.

She gave us another scare later on that day though when she started vomiting brown blood and blood clots so they kept us in for two days for observation but she managed to clear it; they think she ingested it during delivery.
    Omg how scary!!!! Glad to hear ur both safe and sound. Enjoy ur time with ur little princess
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. P I'm so glad you and your little lady are ok. Never a dull moment. Hope everyone is adjusting and can't wait to see some pics of your dd.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad you're both well. Hope your little boy gets better soon so you can have a giant family cuddle xxx
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, I'm so glad she is all O.K!
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    omg just catching up. How Scary Mrs. P. I am so glad you and Isabelle are doing well.
    8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you all so much for the lovely comments, sorry to have gone awol on my thread but our little bit of drama didn't end there and i have only just returned home.

When we got up the next morning i discovered that my third little man had developed chicken pox so on the advice of the peads docs i took my little girl and moved out leaving my boys with their dad. It broke my heart to leave my son again (he really struggled while we were in hospital) and my sons all really struggled, especially my eldest as he has sen and didn't handle the change in routine at all.

The day after we moved out i developed a really high temperature and could barely walk, it felt like everything was going to fall out. A few trips to the hospital later and despite everyone telling me all was ok i lost a massive piece of retained membranes and a blood clot bigger than a golf ball. All seemed to settle down last week but now my temp is back up to 39.2 again so i have to wait and see what happens but if it persists it means an anesthetic and removal of any remaining tissue.

Isabelle on the other hand is doing really well (although we have to wait now to see if the exposure she had to the chicken pox was enough for her to contract it, if so she will be hospitalised and treated as it can be really dangerous for newborns and its hit and miss whether they get immunity from mum - were just hoping and praying that she escapes it and our horrible run of events has now ended). She has put loads of weight on already and is ever so good although her sleep is still really bad at night and she doesn't like being on her own (unfortunately she has got to used to it being just me and her)

We came home yesterday and Izzy got to meet her dad and her brothers at just under 2 weeks old and they are all so taken with her, even my youngest he seems so pleased to have us back there is no jealousy at all yet. I don't think after everything we have been through its sunk it yet that i have a daughter but i am so in love with my baby girl.

My little lady:
    Taken the day she was born
    isabelle 006.jpg
    isabelle 017.jpg

Nearly 2 weeks old:
    photo (1).JPG
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is gorgeous and I am sooo pleased you can finally all be together xxxxxxxxxxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG what an ordeal. I am hoping and praying she doesn't contract the chicken pox and that things are going to settle down! She is GORGEOUS!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast