Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face My first

This is really hard for me so I am keeping it simple... I was 17 when I got pregnant from a long time boyfriend. Just a short time after learning the baby was a boy and picking his name Micheal. My boyfriend and I were driving back from an OB appointment and we were in a car accident.

I had no injuries but the seatbelt tightened to much and cause the placenta to dettach. I delivered him in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Micheal was born 3 mths early and never took a breath. The memories of that day play back in my head over and over in super slow motion.

My boyfriend also didn't make it and was pronounced dead on the seen. He was the only son and the baby in his family out of 9 girls. His parents took his and the babies death so hard that his mother killed herself the day before her son funeral. His father stopped speaking for several years until he died of a broken heart.

...I spent 8 years trying to get passed the pain...
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very sorry that you went through that and at such a young age Sometimes it helps to talk about our experiences in order to better cope with the leftover emotions. It helps to give people a better perspective on you as a person and to also remind our selves that you shouldn't be quick to judge people because you don't have any idea what someone has been through in their life! Thanks PP for helping to remind me to be more mindful of that.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodness gracious. That is a horrific story. I am so sorry you had to endure all that.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs, Purple What a tragic story for so many reasons I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby boy, Micheal and your partner. You are a strong woman~ xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a painful loss. So sorry.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your brought a tear to my eye What an awful tragedy to go through. So very sorry.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your post just kept getting worse and worse as I read on...I am sooooo soooooo sorry for your losses and your BF's family. I just feel gutted. I hope that the rest of your wonderful life is filled w/so much joy, laughter and love to counteract all of that sadness.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you, eventually, found happiness again.
    QueenB

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH my goodness, I am SO VERY SORRY to read about your tragedy back then, Purple! I know it takes years to get over something like that, and it seems that you are doing very well now. You are a strong woman!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How terrible!!!! I'm so sorry, that is almost too much for someone to bear. I hope your life is filled with immense joy and happiness from here on out.
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast