Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

bluebonnet22 Update!

First apologies for being MIA for so long. I had a difficult birth and honestly reading all the normal happy birth stories was a major trigger for me these first few months. I had severe PPD with DS1 and avoiding the internet this time around has helped immensely ! Your babies are all so beautiful and I'm now at a point where I can be truly happy for about the lovely birth stories instead of immensely sad.

After a picture perfect easy twin pregnancy, my water broke in the middle of the night at 33w6d. My goal was June 1st - 34 weeks and the fact that I didn't even make it that long breaks my heart. I went to the hospital and after monitoring me all day, they insisted on taking the babies that afternoon because I was dilating and my water was broken. My son came out not breathing, and they discovered a large ovarian tumor and I had to be operated on for 2.5 hours and had my ovary removed. My spinal block ran out, I was feeling everything and crying and they had to quickly knock me out. I wasn't able to really meet my children until the next day.

The happy part of the story is my son only needed oxygen for about 5 minutes then did great on room air. My daughter came out screaming. My tumor ended up being a benign freak pregnancy thing. The twins were a very healthy size for their gestation (DS was 5 lbs, 10 oz and DD was 5 lbs, 6 oz) .The twins for in the NICU until just shy of 37 weeks gestation, but they were only feeders and growers and did fantastic their entire time with 0 setbacks. Their time in the NICU was one of the hardest 3 weeks of my life. Trying to keep life at home normal for my older DS and trying to be at the hospital for every feeding and leaving the hospital without my babies everyday was so hard. I have a new appreciation for those that have NICU stays much longer than ours. It's very painful.

It's been a dream come true having twins (since they've been home). They have been incredibly healthy and growing at an amazing rate . They are now 3 months old and DS is 13 lbs and DD is 11 lbs, 11 oz. They have been meeting all their milestones well ahead of schedule (smiling socially before their due date!) and are the easiest happiest babies ever! They smile all day and sleep 10 hours at night. I was able to make enough breastmilk for them for the first 12 weeks but eventually had to start supplementing 1-2 bottles a day to keep up with their crazy appetite.

Thank you to everyone in this community for everything you've done for me. Interestingly enough I feel much more bonded to DS2 than to DD, I truly think I'm more of a "boy mom". That being said I obviously love them both equally and feel very complete now that I have a DD. They are so precious and having twins has been much easier and more fun than I could ever imagine. I apologize again for disappearing - it really was essential for my mental sanity. download_20150914_062328.jpegdownload_20150914_062408.jpeg
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Cuties!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on the arrival of your gorgeous twins x
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're gorgeous! Huge congrats to you. Am so glad you're all OK despite the scary delivery. What have you named them? x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely beautiful babies!!!! Congratulations xxx
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! It sounds like you had a really difficult first few months and birth. I'm sorry. I'm so glad you updated though. Your babies are SO sweet!!! I'm so happy that they are doing so well
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh BB I am so thankful that everything came out ok in the end! They are both gorgeous and I wish you all the best moving forward with your lovely family.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg, they are so so cute. Congratulations on a gorgeous and healthy daughter and son
    (2011) en (2012) en (2016)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What gorgeous babies you make! I'm glad they are doing so well now. Congratulations mama xxx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahh, Blue they are absolutely adorable!!! I'm so sorry you had such a difficult birth and first few weeks, but I'm glad you are all doing well now. Thanks for coming back to update!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast