Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update Had my HBAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On September 22nd (5 days before my due date) at 4am I started feeling some contractions but I was able to sleep through them and they were about 20 minutes apart...then when it was time to get up for work at 6:30 they totally stopped. I got ready for work but was feeling really crabby and unhappy. I got my morning coffee but couldn't finish it and didn't feel like eating breakfast. Then around 9am I started having weird pressure pains, they were nothing like regular contractions but my BFF and co-worker pointed out that they seemed "time-able". They were really spaced out and still did not feel like contractions. They went from 40 mins to 20 to 15 to 10 then by around 2 they went to 2 minutes apart and changed to real (and really painful) contractions. I freaked out and kept saying "oh my god I waited too long", I was still at work so I called my hubby and my BFF/co-worker rushed me home. When I got home my water broke, or part of it did, so I went upstairs and my friend started a bath for me. I started having a lot of bloody show and felt a ton of pressure at this point. We called my midwife and doula and told them to hurry! My contractions got really close together and very strong so I just tried to breathe through each one but I was just very vocal and felt like pushing. My husband arrived home and shortly thereafter my midwife team and doula arrived as well, this was around 3 or 3:15. I started my Hypnobabies and labored a while leaning over pillows on my bed, on the birth stool, and just hanging onto my hubby. Then I started to go through the worst transition EVER! I wanted to get back in the bath, so I did but then I started to feel the same pinching in my cervix that I felt with my c-section and I told everyone that I wanted to transfer to the hospital. Everyone said I was doing great and that I could do it. My midwife gave me some homeopathic remedies and then a few minutes later I literally leaped out of the bath and ran to the toilet and started *really pushing. Then I got off the toilet and squatted down and started to feel him crown when I pushed. A few more pushes and he was born, at 4:17pm! IMG_99181.jpg My midwife caught him and handed him to me and I sat down to see my beautiful SON! He was not breathing well and was very mucousy so my Midwife gave him a breath of CPR and he started to cry. He was blue but he was absolutely beautiful!!! I was so happy that my 3 daughters got picked up from school and made it there in time to see the whole thing, they were in love with him as well! My daughters shared the duty of clamping the cord and cutting it and we weighed him later after my placenta came out. IMG_86441.jpg He weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and he was 19 inches long, my perfect little man!

IMG_8806edit1.jpg

He is almost 5 weeks old now and nursing well and we are all so happy. Most of all I am SO proud of myself for having the HBAC that I wanted so desperately! Woohoo!

DSC_0323edit1.jpg
    Last edited by Roonarpia; October 31st, 2011 at 06:46 PM.
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

We swayed for a in January. It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATS on your sweet baby BOY!! You must be over the moon!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations what a beautiful outcome
    (2002) (2004) (2012)

BFP! 2 June
    1st Beta 8dp5dt 84 , 2nd Beta 10dp5dt 230, 3rd Beta 12dp5dt 499
    118/121 6weeks 3days

Our Little Boy was born 3 weeks early 25 january 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How amazing!!! Congrats in every way!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR HBAC!!!! How wonderful Roon!!! I am absolutely thrilled for you!!! I have been thinking about you for awhile now, wondering how the birth went....hoping that it went well....and this update is so amazing!!! It feels amazing doesn't it!!!??? I love birthing my babies at home Such a peaceful setting and to have your family involved is so wonderful!
    My third was pretty blue at birth too but as long as that placenta is still pumping all that oxygenated blood into them....they usually pink up pretty fast I can't wait to see pics of your new little man! Lots of love! xoxoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a wonderful birth story thanks for sharing. Congratulations xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love how your daughter is just right in there!!! You look so in love, Roon He is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to (hopefully) share my homebirth story in 25 weeks time xoxoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATS!!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast