Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 28 and this 5th girl might be the last one. I always wanted to be done before turning 30, I started when I was 19. But now I'm considering leaving a small opening there for the next 5 or so years before I completely close the doors. Depends on the future I guess. I have no intention of having another baby long after my others. But I still never got my boy and some day IVF/PGD might actually be a possibility for us (it's not right now). I would hope my youngest would be in school before one of my girls has the first grandchild though, so maybe 35 is my highest limit.
    Mar 2003
    Dec 2004
    Aug 2006
    Jan 2009
    due Jul 2011
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9531378

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my first at 35, second at 37 and REALLY REALLY hoping to have my third at 39 (currently 38.5) which will be my last. Will stop trying when funds are completely exhausted or when I turn 41, which ever comes first.
    8 6 wishing for a
    Cycle 1 HRC in June 2011- cancelled cycle, no response at all.
    Cycle 2 at SART start stims Oct 10th Another cancelled cycle. No response.
    Cycle 3 at SART, started stims Dec 31st, cancelled AGAIN.
    Cycle 4 Donor eggs in South Africa May 2012, freezing and shipping to USA for PGD
    FET- 19th July- NT (only 2 normals, both boys)
    Cycle 5 Last shot- donor eggs at Genesis- Cyprus using his sperm sort, Jan 2013 BFN
    FET Feb 2013 BFP Miscarriage @ 6 wks.
    FET June 2013. On metaformin now for Insulin resistance. Mental health starting to border on insanity now. BFN
    FET July 2013. Last embie BFN

Cycle 6 Really truly last shot- Donor eggs HRC, planned all freeze Feb, 7XX frozen immune treatment for me
    FET May 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 8 weeks
    FET Nov 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 12 weeks
    FET Oct 2015 BFP Blighted ovum confirmed @ 8 weeks. Miscarriage.

SURROGACY!!!!! FET 1xx Feb 4th BFP, HB seen

My precious baby girl arrived Oct 19th 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    #4 is going to be it for us. We are quitting not due to our age but our kids ages, we don't want a huge gap.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 27. This little girl/girls is it for us. I really didn't think we were going to have more than 3 but when I had DS3...we decided on one more! We will find out at the end of the month if this HT baby is 1 or 2. I would be happy with both! But for sure, after this pregnancy, I'M DONE!!!! Getting burned, tired, and whatever else to make sure we don't have anymore! lol Looking forward to the kids growing up and enjoying vacations without babies!
    , ,

TWINS: Thanks to SIRM Dallas!

Me:27 DH:29
    OHW!!!
    Feb 2011 cycle: IVF/PGD 5-probe
    ER=17 retrieved; Fert report=10 fertilized; Day 3 report=9 left; PGD report=2 females, 2 males; Transferred 2 female hatching blasts=1 grade1 & 1 grade2; BFP!!!! 4dp5dt=TWINS!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Hopefully I'll be done this year! I'm 35. Had DD1 at 26 and DD2 at 29, so I'll have a small age gap, but nothing too crazy. Just the perfect age for my girls to be extra little mommies for me (whew!).
    Yeah, me to. I'm 38. I always tought I'll be done by 35, but I've started late and didn't get my DG, so.....Anyway, if nothing happens by the end of this year, I'll stop trying.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don't know for me. I said 32 then I moved it to 35 (34 atm). Now I just tell people I want 4 more babies. So unless I am lucky to get twins somewhere it could be 39-40 maybe, even longer perhaps??

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my first @19 and now just turned 31 (last friday) I'm on my 8th pregnancy. 7th for me plus one surrogacy. I'd like 2/3 more babies plus I'd love to do a few more surrogacies so who know's when I'll stop!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started at 24 which I thought was insanely young! LOL Looking back I'm glad that it happened the way it did. My husband is 11 years older than me and turns 40 this summer(I turned 29 a month ago) and he really only wanted 2 kids. After DS2 he agreed to try one more time for my DG. I have 2 year age gaps between each child, which I find very difficult some days but that's another post...LOL
    Anyway, after DS3 he was adamant that we were done.....I'm not one to give up easily so I kept at it... I've talked about wanting a fourth since the day DS3 was born! So, after 9 mos of constant talk about how 4 kids would be so great for us!.....he's said yes!! YAY!
    So I'm hoping to be pregnant this summer and have my last child at the of 30. I think my hubby has agreed because he knows how much I would love to have 5-6 kids....but unless our financial situation changes or we move to a warmer Province and start living off the land a lot more, that's not going to happen
    Anyway, I'm secretly hoping for twins....or an oops after #4...does that make me evil???
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always said I wanted to be done by the time I was 30, I was pregnant at the age of 17 so I think I have been having them for long enough, im 29 now, I have constantly had a baby for 11 years. I dont know if I will be able to stick to my original 30 though. I am doing IVF for a girl but have recently thought I might give it a year or two, my boys are more than enough for me to handle right now but on the other hand I want to be able to start to look forward to holidays without babies and having to take the entire contents of my home every time I leave the house? I want to start to look forward to when it will just be me and DH, it had never just been the 2 of us, we have always had kids. So I dont know, lol
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had DS1 a week before my 27th birthday and was 30 when I had DS2. The current plan is to start TTC (pink would be awesome!) in January, not long after I turn 33. So hopefully a baby would be in the cards for late 33 or early 34.

We did a lot of talking about having a third kid and I know we would stop there. While I suppose you can never say never, I feel pretty confident that we will have no more than three children unless a third pregnancy resulted in twins or we ever had an "oops" (I figure I'll go back on BC for at least a couple of years after a third baby and before we make any permanent birth control choices).

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast