Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had dd1 at 24 and dd2 at 26. Hopefully, this is it for us and I will be 30 when this child arrives. If he is a he, then that's definitely my last child, if she is a she, well, I think so too unless something happens along the way. For now, I am not sure we could cater for more than three kids, who knows if our financial condition changes for the better.
    2005, 2007, for a healthyin Oct 2011, looks like he's all

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is my 8th and final masterpiece and i will be done at 44

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started when I was 31, had my DS2 at 34, and am trying for my 3rd now at 37. I don't want to stop until I get my DD ! Hopefully it will be sooner than later.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I am having my third at 32. I would like to try for one more in about two years and maybe another before I am 37. I feel 37 is my cut off.

familiesr4ever
    I never really had a cut-off number, but I have secondary infertility and it has made it hard to conceive, my oldest ds is 14, ds2 is 8, dd is 5 and ds 3 is 16 months, if ds3 had been a girl I would have been done, I just turned 41 and we are starting the HT journey to give dd1 a little sister or sisters. I never really thought it would take so long for us to complete our family, but I wouldn't change it for anything, having my 4 kids, particularly this last baby has been such a blessing. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He has been pure joy from the moment I laid eyes on him. So, my last may be when I am 42 or possibly 43, then we are done and done.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never thought too much about the age thing. had DS1 at 26, DS2 the week i turned 30, DS3 at 32. I'm 35 now and will TTC for baby#4 then I think we are done. We always said 3 the least and 4 is our max. come to think of it, I think I will be considered advanced maternal age this time around now YIKES! Hoping i use my 35 year old egg before it turns 36!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to be done by 30 .. but If I get another boy I will be DONE!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband was done after #3 but didn't do anything perm. My DS#1 was born in 2006. I had 2 IUD's (Mirena & Paraguard). The Mirena didn't work for my body so switched to the paraguard. Believe it or not, it just fell out a couple months after having it. Within a month, we had a milisecond oops and I guess that's when we conceived DS#2 which was born 12/10. Since he passed away, I was desperate to get pregnant again at age 35. It took some heart felt discussions w/ DH, but he agreed to try again. If God blesses us w/ another child then we s/b 36. We've had children since we were 20 years old, so it might be nice at "us" time at some point, but having children is the greatest blessing and it's hard for me to just be done with making a life. Should be done at 36, but you never know.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am 34 this time and when we sway pink i will be about 36 so im not sure, if we do get our dream gender then that will be it, if we get another gorgeuos boy im really unsure about how i will feel, especially as my DP says he wants 5 or 6, lol......i guess i will think about it when the time comes...ive always said my cut off point is when im 40 for ttc xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xnicolax View Post
    I always said I wanted to be done by the time I was 30, I was pregnant at the age of 17 so I think I have been having them for long enough, im 29 now, I have constantly had a baby for 11 years. I dont know if I will be able to stick to my original 30 though. I am doing IVF for a girl but have recently thought I might give it a year or two, my boys are more than enough for me to handle right now but on the other hand I want to be able to start to look forward to holidays without babies and having to take the entire contents of my home every time I leave the house? I want to start to look forward to when it will just be me and DH, it had never just been the 2 of us, we have always had kids. So I dont know, lol
    Change of plan, looks like I stopped at 27. Have decided there will be no more for us
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast