Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mine is my nickname from my school days I tend not to use it much anymore as I have changed so much since the kid that personified - but it's good for forums.
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two girls with a third on the way, we are literally exploding with tulle and girly stuff.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This really is a good question and some of the posts here have really had me chuckling!!! Not sure mine needs to much explaining either lol, 2 little slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails is what i have been blessed with so far! Hopefully can add some sugar and spice to my life to!! ( just to make sure, from the rhyme, otherwise you're all probably thinking i'm insaine!!!! )
    My happy healthy handsome sons! Hoping to bring a home someday.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it was about 3 years ago joinign ig and with 3 bolys in the house thats all id hear is broom broom playing with their cars lol

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Three gorgeous pickles is what I dream of having. I have two already - my two gorgeous little boys - but Im not complete yet and hope for one more (preferably pink, please).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Uma Jain is the name of our future daughter...Hope we get a BFP this summer so we can finally meet her in the spring. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by carsuk View Post
    it was about 3 years ago joinign ig and with 3 bolys in the house thats all id hear is broom broom playing with their cars lol
    OMG...That totally cracks me up. I can soooo relate!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I an not creative at all, nicola is my name, lol. I put an x on either side for decoration

I would like to change it but a) I cant think of anything else to call myself, b) I dont like that people wont know who I am, and c) when I google it, some IT girl comes up so I cant really be found unless someone has a lot of time on their hands and wants to spend hours going through the countless google pages
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine is clear enough i think. I want a boy joy so much!!!! Hope it s a boy, baking inside me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used Shumz on IG, that's my dog's name and he's a boy! This time around, I wanted something girly...for luck! When I think of having a girl, I think of glitter, and frill, and a lavender tutu! If I had a girl tho, she doesn't stand a chance with 3 big brothers so it may be more like overalls, jeans, and plaid flannel shirts (not that I dress my boys that way LOL!)
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine is just a spin off being a girl living in the tropics....also inspired by the loads of fruit juices I am consuming on my blue sway attempt!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast