Thread: Confused

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused

Hi All
    I am a confused new joiner. I am a working mother with 3 children 1 Clomid Boy aged 16, 1 Clomid Girl 12 and 1 Girl Au Natural 11! Now I am contemplating in having a 4th child but my desire is to have a boy. I turn 40 early next year, and am confused whether I am too old for this, or how my son would react once do conceive!

Reason I wish to have another child, is that with the previous times, i completed Mat Leave and returned back to work, but now I wish to stay at home with the baby (if I get this far).

Could someone give me their tuppence, as to how i should or if to do this? My DH wishes to have another son to give my elder son company, but I am anxious as I do not want to end up with another girl. I have already changed my diet to incorporate swaying for a boy but still confused!

Look forward to hearing from others on the above - Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    40 is not too old...that's me! The good news is, the boy sway incorporates things that are good for fertility. There's a lot of reading to do!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Gypsey The diet is the most important thing so good work starting there. Have a good read around the forum in the ttc boy sections and post any questions you may have, also come join us here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...lue-xxxxx.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Gypsey. I say, if you want to do it then do it. I'm sure your baby will be a much loved addition to the family. There are some definite advantages to having a baby when you are older and more mature, have more life experience and are probably more patient. Like Anchor said, with swaying blue, you are incorporating things into your diet and supplements that also help fertility so its really quite beneficial to your cause. Hope to see you on here with your good news soon and any questions or anything you have in the meantime.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many thanks ladies, reading your responses has cleared me of any doubt and embarrassment that I was feeling. It feels so good to know that there are people out there who can really understand and show me words of encouragement rather than making me feel that the idea of another baby with a grown up son should not really be done!

Now I am going to start my research and hopefully plan my new addition - Fingers Crossed!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My mother in law had a baby boy at 40 when my DH was 16 and my sister in law was 13. He's 14 now and he is so great with my boys. My DS1 always wants to go to his granny's house so he can play with him. Can't imagine him not being there, my in laws house would be so empty now if they hadn't had him.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a little brother when I was 14 and i thought it was great. I could understand a lot better, could help out + I didn't necessarily want my mums attention so jealousy wasn't an issue :P
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17