Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think when they just flat out say no that is not fair why do we have to be the ones who compromise? so what if we just say well flat out Fu*K you lol you know what i mean... they make it so one sided like its their way or the high way and i am just way too hard headed to accept that....
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had said from the very beginning that I wanted 5 or 6 kids and he agreed to it. Life got in the way between the first two and the "second batch" haha, and I know he wishes we had stopped at 2, but I don't regret it at all.

The way I look at it, men can go onto have as many kids as they like even into old age, whereas we are limited to a few kids in our younger years, so we need to be the ones to make the decision.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well you ladies have given me hope. I guess i will stop pressuring him to go get the snip then. The only reason that i want him to get he the snip is so it doesn't accidently happen cause then i would be pissed so to speak and go on the the pill just in case so i think this might be a plan that might work and here it is i just got given a large sum of money as a gift which i though would ease the pressure of trying for my gender dream baby but no it didn't so with the money i'm going to get my beauty therapy licences and trying and work for a few yrs as we are both only 30yrs old and then try on the subject within in that time i fell that he sometimes sees me as someone with out a job and doing anything and the being a mum to our four daughters which makes me feel inadequate to our family
    DD1~12 YRS
    DD2 ~ 10 YRS
    DD3 ~ 9 YRS
    DD4 ~ 4 YRS

Make an ovulation ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in the same situation as several of you. DH didn't really want more, but knows that I do. He's willing to play along, although some days he is more vocal about how this isn't really for him, it's for me...

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We always knew that we would have at least four. But since four was another boy I really want to try again, just need to try to convince DH

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it depends to on your DH. If he is the type to go along with it, then fine. But if he is one that will resent the child or hold it against him or her for being born, that wouldn't be fair to the baby, kwim? My DH isn't thrilled, but will love the baby anyway.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a great plan, Bec. You're young and you have time. Do you ever discuss GD with your DH--does he understand where you are coming from?

My DH and I in general terms agreed on 2-ish before we were married. #3 was twins (more girls), so I can't really fault him on not going above and beyond...I just never imagined in my wildest dreams that I'd have ONLY girls...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i want 3 my DH wants 2... we are really wanting baby number 2 to be a boy ( we already have a beautiful baby girl!) as 2 would be ideal really as my DH says 2 car seats can fit in the back of the car at one time only! with space in the middle for their toys lol

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the softly approach

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We only wanted two a boy and a girl and we are going for that little girl again, I am so so glad we didn't get her!! Or I would have missed out on 2 and 3 and I didn't even know I wanted or needed them until they were here!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12