Thread: Food tracking

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Food tracking

Hi ladies,
    I am going crazy tracking and writing down the nutrients and fat,protein,carbs,sodium,potassium, UgH UGh
    , If I dont find a good tracking website I dont think Im gonna be able to track anymore,coz its really affecting my way of life.
    People stare at me in the supermarket,coz I flip every single item I wanna purchase to check the labels,If I cant find one,or the percentages r kinda off,then I dont purchase,so I flip flip flip flip everything......lol
    Plz ladies,u gotta help me out,I need u to tell me the names of some websites u r using for tracking ur nutritional needs,u will make lifemuch much easier for me
    Dd 7 Ds 5 Dd nov 24/2013 (my 30 weeker preemie )chemical January 09

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    myfitnesspal.com is amazing!!!
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alreadyneedivf View Post
    myfitnesspal.com is amazing!!!
    Oooh thx, running to check it out this instant xoxo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rabbit, if you're still fairly new to the LE lifestyle don't sweat it. It takes a little while but eventually you'll get into the swing of it and develop a number of what I call "go-to" products. These are products you know fit in fairly well with the LE lifestyle and you won't have to sit and count out nutrients at the grocery store.

For me, I go to the grocery store and buy: fat free aspartame sweetened yogurt, low cal white bread, hard taco shells (there's a generic brand by me that has 0 sodium), fat free refried beans, an iceberg lettuce head and iceberg lettuce based salad bags, white rice, frozen veggie mixes with no sauce, white pasta, spaghetti sauce (maybe try to find a lower sodium one by you?), crystal light packets and lots of diet soda. I have recently discovered caffeine free diet root beer so if you're watching caffeine maybe give that or a diet orange or cherry soda a try? For a little treat I buy fun sized 3 musketeers bars. I have to have my chocolate fix.

If you purchase Atomic's amazing customized sway plan she gives you a huge list of things that are great buys at the grocery store for a LE lifestyle. It's a great resource. Good luck!!
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Myfitnesspal.com is a brill site, takes the hassle out of counting!!!! GL XXX
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx ladies,I signed up for myfitnesspal and it really is great
    I am actually searching all the threads hoping to find a list of to-go products that I can just use use use reuse and abuse,lol,without having to think and go crazy if u have any more suggestions ladies plz let me know.
    I actually have a customized swaying plan,but dont remember I ever saw a list of grocery items, running over to check....