Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeap exact same concerns here, for me i didn't know about swaying when i got preggie with ds1, with ds2 i knew about it but was ready to get preggie yet opposie baby obvioulsy a boy! i cannot not try for my dream of a girl. i always wanted 1/2 children ideally girls............life is just getting easy now my boys are 3&21months...why add a headache?!

oh a dream of a little girl and one last preggie to enjoy and cherish.......never regret what you do, i know if i hadn't tried i'd regret it forever even if this is a boy (it probably is) i will fall in love for the forth time and i hope i will be able to set my desire for a girl aside (fx!)

follow your dreams what you're 80 you're not going think about 4 years of fitting 3 car seats in a car! (i know we've had to buy a virtual bus!)
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha, thanks fish.

Yes, it is going to be hard the first 2 years, but after that I can enjoy my lovely family, and I KNOW there will be no regrets even if this one is going to be another boy, which I a pretty sure is going to be (it has to do with a curse from my MIL!).

I am so ready!!! July, come soon!!!
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We only ever wanted 2-3 kids and now have 4. Definitely no regrets. DS3 was a failed sway too, and I wouldn't give him back for anything, lol!

I say go for it if it's at all feasible - meaning if you're struggling to feed the kids you DO have, don't have any more. But if you're meeting everyone's needs and can meet the needs of one more, then do it. Like a pp said, you won't regret the kids you have. And I doubt you'll regret the loss of a fancy vacation in the long term either. Not if your heart desires another baby.
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always wanted 3. My husband was happy with 2, but gave in and we now have 3. I love having 3. My older 2 play well together and they are 5 and 8 so they are more independent. I also feel that you never regret the kids you have, but you may regret not having another. Now I feel I could have a 4th But my hubby would NEVER agree and that would make it so much harder to fit in the car and easily go out. Our car does fit 3 carseats easily. I say go for the 3rd. My 3rd is the sweetest little one and I am thankful for her every day.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always been told that you will never regret the kids that you have, but you may regret the kids that you don't have. I have three now and don't regret it one bit! However, my limit is still 4.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never heard anyone say they regret the children they have however, I have heard lots of people say they regret not having more or not starting earlier so they could have more. I really didn't want more than two kids however, I really wanted a girl and that seems more important than the magical "2" number I had in my head. If I had two girls I would want a boy also. I have always wanted to experience raising both genders... hopefully I will get that chance with #3!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband and I started out wanting only two kids, well we ended up with one baby and then twins so I'll never even know what it's like to have two! lol We will be ttc baby #8 next year, this will be our last baby. Having a large family certainly has it's stresses, but it also has it's many, many, joys and for us it has worked out beautifully. My husband and I LOVE our large family, we do a lot of things as a family too - we travel a lot, we hike, fish, camp, bike - you name it. It's all about perspective It's like the saying goes "I knew someone who was so poor... all they had was money".

Good luck with your decision!
    Mama to 7 beauties! x 6 x 1 ~ So in love with my beautiful family!!

Hoping & soo hard for a Right now we are in the "research & decide" phase. HT vs sway at home!??

Goal 1: Lose 92lbs

Goal 2: Begin TTC August 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH and I wanted 2 but since DS2 was a boy he has agreed to try once more for a girl.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No regrets here! Beautiful all of them in their own unique way
    2005200620082009 2012

I love them with all of my heart.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2 kids are more than enough for me. With the rising cost of living 1 or 2 is the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12