I once had this 'friend', or rather a pregnancy due date buddy irl. She was a bottle blonde, smoked like a chimney, continued to drink alcohol every day, but at the same time she rarely ate anything trying to stay slim while pg. She made fun of my weight gain in pregnancy, but I really tried not to judge her habits. One of my most awful memories from this relationship was us being at the beach both around 7 month pregnant. Me covered in sarong and kaftan, her - wearing leopard g-string swimmers, long blond hair, big belly, with a cigaret and a bottle of beer. She got people heads turned and was sure that was because of how beautiful she looked pregnant in her g-string. She was absolutely sure that she was doing everything right and that I was just jealous of everyone looking at her with admiration. She ended up having a chubby perfect little girl, while I had my skinny little DS2. She continues smoking and drinking being sure there is nothing wrong with her lifestyle. I feel this huge negativity towards her but not because of her smoking and drinking habits, but because of her attitude.
People like you, who are ready to give up their old habits for that precious little life inside, deserve admiration. I wouldn't dare to judge you. Wishing you strength to withstand the cravings and a beautiful baby as your reward!