Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HUH! Totally true for me!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw this study a while ago and even if there is ON AVERAGE a difference between boy and girl pregnancies, that means that it depends on the sample size how large that difference is. If you have a very large sample size even the slightest difference will give a significantly different result, but is it clinically relevant then? That's the question.

Furthermore, measuring circumferences is very prone to error, both inter- and intra-observer variability often play a major role! I don't know if they took that into account. It sure says something about the validity of the results if agreement within and between observers is low...

And to give you anecdotical evidence (which isn't evidence at all ;-)), my breast grew very fast during my first pregancy, so fast that stretch marks popped up instantly! But it was a boy! LOL (although, stretch marks on your boobies aren't something to laugh about....giggle)
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me to Atomic I have been looking for a study as well since I read the article and I did think the relationship to the twh was stupid but I have two friends who's partners both left after the had girls and the stupid reason in both cases was the selfish daddy went to look for a boy making machine!! That's when I was think mmmmm yeah maybe I guess but these guys were tools in the fist place anyway!! In saying that a few mothers that I know that have left the kids are treated different to the girls getting more attention and presents but I always assumed that is because dads have more common interests with the sons!!!! I am about to go and see if my mum had got the paper if so I will scan and attach the article for everybody!! To be honest I think I might be confusing the twh with when I was looking for the studies rather than in the article I will have a go trough the history on my pc and see if I can find that one! I haven't been feeling myself since I have been taking a new medication for gerd!! My memory has been there and here and things are being lost!! In short I am stopping the medication as the doctors advice!! Feel like I am sedated/ hang over!! I am so happy I don't need it as you can imagine
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Er I don't know what I did but I will try again :/ I did find the article!! Next door neighbour also got the paper

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok think that worked the link is underneath I thought it was apart of the article but I must have seen in when looking for studies!! I did get a little confused in the end I think :/ pfffft I am not a scientist by any means lol Sorry for all the confusion!! I just posted it for a novel thing... I know pregnant ladies obsess about gender and thought it might be a fun guessing thing! Not in a serious way at all !! Of course or breast density changes as we age, our weight flutters up and down Up Up Up in my case, pregnancy you don't go back to normal! I don't see how this can work or how it could even be done and controlled in a study but thought it might be a fun thing!! If the article isn't allowed I am sorry I am really not savay in the whole copy right rules and then the file sharing rules! Please take it down if it isn't allowed and in advance sorry for causing the problem of having to take it down!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How funny. It's not true for me, but I find the theory amusing
    Mama to 7 beauties! x 6 x 1 ~ So in love with my beautiful family!!

Hoping & soo hard for a Right now we are in the "research & decide" phase. HT vs sway at home!??

Goal 1: Lose 92lbs

Goal 2: Begin TTC August 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12