Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She's 14 weeks old ladies! I cannot believe it!~!DSC_0968a.jpg
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    she's beautiful, I can't believe how time goes by so fast, my little man is already 5 months old and I feel like I just had him!

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    she's beautiful, I can't believe how time goes by so fast, my little man is already 5 months old and I feel like I just had him!
    Thank you! You have a handsome little guy too! Time has flown!!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to do an update on my ~*Princess*~
    At the end of 2 months she was mumbling mamma when she cried and now she can say mamma! She just turned 4 months, she's smiling all the time and now laughing! On the day she turned 4 months she laughed! She is also trying to sit up and had her first food and applesauce and her first taste of lime popcicle this week! It's exciting, but she's growing up way too fast!

DSCF4867.JPG
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; June 8th, 2013 at 03:39 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So cute! I have a curly girlie too (18 month old G/G twins)!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everyone had a great Father's Day! Here's my baby girl in the first little dress I bought for her right after we confirmed her gender:

DSC_0025.JPGDSC_0028.JPGDSC_0029.JPG
    DSC_0029.JPG
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; June 17th, 2013 at 03:18 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My little bathing beauty had her very first swim yesterday! At first she was worried and then loved it! 1001307_4258154470901_1261546921_n.jpg
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh she is such a beautiful little girl, i do so love seeing her pics. Its amazing how fast she is growing though! Those lovely bright blue eyes, she's going to be giving her daddy heart failure in a few years with all the boys chasing her!

ps loving all the headbands, she always looks so glamorous!
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    oh she is such a beautiful little girl, i do so love seeing her pics. Its amazing how fast she is growing though! Those lovely bright blue eyes, she's going to be giving her daddy heart failure in a few years with all the boys chasing her!

ps loving all the headbands, she always looks so glamorous!
    Thank you Mrs. P! Tell me about it, I can't believe it! DH and I noticed that her eyes are a mix of both of our blues. When the 4th of July gets here she will be 2 days, oops I mean ONE day from turning 5 months old.. I mean, are you kidding me! I am working on her outfit this week and when I get it done I'll put a pic up. But yes her daddy is smitten SO smitten that the other night I about fell off my chair... we were looking at her swim pics and he says "Well we could pop out more kids..." "We could have more" Followed by a cover up sentence in reference to more money. LOL I couldn't believe it. I didn't know if it was a sign from God that we really will have one last child or he's just doing his flip flopping with things he says. When I said what if we had one last girl..
    He didn't say anything like absolutely not, you get on birth control etc etc.. So.. we will see

Now you my sweet woman, are about to be gifted a ~*Princess*~ too. I mean, can you believe it!? One week or less! Craziness how fast time flew. I am so happy for you and I am sending you healthy and happy labor and delivery vibes. Can you wait!? You must be elated! I know you are scared but I promise you.. you will be fine!

Thank you for your sweet compliments on her headbands. I've made several and bought several. I love fabric now, it facinates me. I keep looking for ways to make different flowers and I haven't even tried all I know how to make. It's a joy though to be crafty and make things for her. You'll have to try a hand at it too. I know you can! It's fun and special!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; June 19th, 2013 at 07:00 PM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast