Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Afy she was able to hold it for hrs at a time. She would have dry nappies after naps and night time so I knew she was ready. But she didn't ask to use a potty. We brought her shopping and let her pick one out, then we spent a few weeks with her sitting on the potty while we were running the bath so she could get used to it. Then after Easter we fully trained her. She had a few accidents a day the 1st 4 days especially if she was busy playing but then she just got it and has only had about 2 accidents in total since.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to monitor what she drinks the 1st few days until she gets used to telling you that she needs to go. General rule is after 100mls fluid they will need to use the potty about an hr after.

I didn't want two in nappies either. I am delighted she took to it so fast
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's amazing! my DD tells me she needs it but I feel she's still
    Nervous when she sits on the potty.. She will ask me to take her nappy off and even sits on the potty but then walks off.. I even gave her a book and we would sit there reading it to encourage her to pee .. But she gets restless and wants to jump off and I don't want to make the mistake of forcing her either! But I have noticed since yesterday she hasn't drank HUGE amount of milk she has had a dry nappy pretty much all day..
    And hopefully nap times will be dryer to so I can slowly get her on to the potty!
    But I think I may just let her drink small
    Amount from her bottle if I see its been a few days and she refuses sippy so far it's a NO NO! She refuses it and throws it in angry and especially when it's nap time she cries alittle! Just hope I'm doing it the right way it's not easy lol
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nice share

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12