Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Q for mamas of two boys followed by a girl

If your pregnancies were very similar and you had two boys, did you have different symptoms for your third or did you have intuition that it was a girl?

I know all pregnancies can be different, regardless of gender. Of course I'd love to have a daughter, but we will most likely adopt if we aren't meant to have a girl this time, so I am not going to be heartbroken if I don't hear girl. So mostly I am just curious if this just might be a pink bean. I had zero m/s with my two boys and was hungry all the time. This time I have almost constant mild queasiness, from the time I wake-up until I fall asleep. I crave salads and fruit, while with both of them I always wanted meat and cheese. I'm almost 7 weeks only and it already feels so different from my first two pregnancies. I think I wouldn't be wondering so much if my two pregnancies hadn't been almost identical in symptoms and that I had very strong intuition with them early on that they were boys.

Did anyone feel their third was just...different? And had a feeling it was a girl?
    Thank you!
    The loves of my life : (8) (6), and (3.5) TTC one more

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No answers...but I want to know this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[2] healthy baby boy born in 2011
    [21 weeks] Nov. 2012 Went for a scan at 20 weeks, baby measured 17+6, came back for a follow up scan and baby had passed away. Lots of testing, no answers.
    Moving on without my son's brother. Starting our HT journey in 2014.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had similar pregnancies with Ds1 & Ds2, zero morning sickness , ate everything in site . 3rd pregnancy terrible morning sickness I had to get accupunture to stop , very different appetite and just felt generally different . Not surprised to be told expecting girl at 20wks - very surprised he popped out a boy

So I guess they are all different .

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2
    DS1 2001
    DS2 2009
    DS3 2011 - told at 20wks expecting girl, what a surprise he was!

missed miscarriage 2010 Dnc
    ectopic 2010 Dnc 1 tube removed
    miscarriage @6wks Oct 2013
    miscarriage @6wks Nov 2013

Due 10/12/2104 and hoping for a but really just a baby at the end

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't had two boys but 1 boy and 1 girl. for what its worth I will say my pregnancies were completely different. for my girl I had beautiful glowing skin, the boy it was oily and broke out a lot. no morning sickness with my girl, had some with my boy. no sex drive with my girl, high with boy. very different cravings too. good luck to u!
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had two boys and then a girl. My boy pregnancies were similar in lots of ways. But not really identical. As far as morning sickness, they were all three different. Also in terms of cravings. However, it was the "stranger" symptoms that I noticed were different between the boys and the girl.

Boys: I had horrible back acne starting around week 7 and lasting through the whole pregnancy. I also got really bad insomnia from about week 10-25. I literally wouldn't sleep much at all at night for no apparent reason. I was glowing and happy as a preggo. I felt really great in my body. Loved it.

Girl: None of the above things, but I did get really nasty face breakouts and my hair was nasty. I hated how I felt, fat and frumpy and gross. I also had horrible heartburn that started pretty much from the day I could pee on the stick and lasting through the pregnancy. I also had a crazy good sense of smell with her, something I had never experienced with the boys.

It seems that the smaller, less noticeable changes in the pregnancies were what was the gender difference. I know lots of women get different cravings and get different levels of morning sickness. No matter the gender. But I hope it's a girl for you
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @minki4...that must've been a huge surprise! Thanks for sharing.
    The loves of my life : (8) (6), and (3.5) TTC one more

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i had completley different pregnancies ! i thought DS2 was i a Girl

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ds1 & 2 were very similar pgs, no m/s, spd, no cm, lots of heartburn. However I'm 5 years older now & 21 weeks with ds3. It has been such a totally different pg it's unbelievable! I've been covered in acne spots, m/s up to week 14, no spd, loads of cm, very slow hair growth. I did start out this pg with a bmi of 18.8 thanks to le, which has really given me a better pg physically. With my older ds' I started out with a bmi of around 25-26 & suffered especially with ds2. I was wearing a maternity belt from 12-16 weeks. I think my age & weight has influenced the huge differences. By owt, ds3 should be a girl really!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 boys and my pregnancies were all the same I craved meats and chips and chili cheese baked potatoes. My hair on my legs grew so fast, I would shave in the morning and by night time it would look and feel like I hadn't shaved in days or weeks lol. I never really had morning sickness either. This baby is supposedly a girl and I was nauseated from the beginning. I never puked but I just felt icky and food sounded gross to me. The only food I could stomach in the beginning was oranges and salad. Still here I am in my 3rd trimester and all I want to eat is fruit, mostly grapes, chocolate, and Cheerios. My hair on my legs barely grows and I can go a week without needing to shave it. It's really nice. My bump is quite smaller too. For me this pregnancy is totally different but I would never count on symptoms as a true gender detector, just something to obsess about until your can see it in a scan!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After I had 2 boys I had a strong and undeniable feeling that my third child was a girl. I just KNEW it with every fiber of my being. Different symptoms and everything. Boy #3 and seriously, he's EXTRAboylike.

I also had a feeling with DS 1 and DD that were correct, but I was def. wrong on my 3rd!

Also, the morning sickness thing is not reliable. I had the least MS with my daughter and my 2nd son. my other three sons were all pretty awful in terms of sickness
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 24th, 2013 at 01:22 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast